Nivea




Nivea Visage Daily essentials light moisturizing cream SPF 15
                                          RRP $12.99
50 mL
This lightweight formula provides 24hr intensive moisturisation, harnessing the calming and skin softening benefits of vitamins and natural lotus extract while providing SPF 15 protection from ageing UVA.

Nivea is available nationally from supermarkets, mass merchants and selected pharmacies.
NIVEA proudly supports the SISTER2sister program, an initiative of the Life Changing Experiences Foundation

The smell of this moisturiser I so sweet and nice! If you have smelt Nivea you know what I am talking about! It almost smells like sunscreen!
I really is light. At the start it comes across as greasy but then it quickly soaks into your skin.
But I really do like the smell







Nivea hand cream Intesive nourishing.
RRP $4.28
75 mL

Hands are just as prone to ageing and the drying effects of the elements as the face but can often be forgotten in daily skin care regimes.

Luckily Nivea Hand has two fantastic moisturising products to help your hands stay protected all day long. With prices starting at just $3.99, Intensive Nourishing crème and Nivea Hand Age Control can help hands recover from everyday wear and tear, to appear smoother and healthier.

Mummies often forget about their hands and all that we put them through! Poor things! I know I often find my hand cracked and sore!! But before this stage they are itchy. This hand cream feels like it is protecting your hands with a moisturizing barrier!! It instantly stops my itch. Most hand creams that do this are really thick and greasy, I found with this there is no yuck thick greasy feeling left on your hands!
Some one once told me you can tell somebodies age by looking at their hands. Yes this is usually true, but not in my case. I haven’t looked after my hands and its time to bounce back!!


Nivea Visage 2in1 wash & Scrub
RRP $9.97
150 mL

The innovative double action formula is a gentle exfoliant scrub and cleansing gel in one. Used daily, it effectively removes excess oil and sebum elements to deeply purify skin for a fresh, clear complextion. Idea for combination skin types, the Micro-Scrubs effectively eliminate skin impurities whilst the HydroBalance System cleanses whilst respecting the skins own moisture balance.

When looking in the bottle you can actually see the little dark blue exfoliating beads.
I don’t know why but there is something about the smell of the Nivea range that I actually love! Its so yummy.This scrub actually left my face feeling and looking radiant. Im not sure that I would use it everyday though, as I easily get dry skin. And I would recommend it on other mummies if they already have dry skin.