Slim Secrets









                            COMPANY SECRETS

Slim Secrets is fully Australian owned and operated and is an innovative organization providing individual nutritional solutions to consumers.
The convenient and tasty treats to compliment your health, fitness and weight loss goals.
The Slim Secrets philosophy is to promote a healthy lifestyle, be the secret weapon for your snack attacks and connect with consumers through valuable secrets.



.
 








SLIM SECRETS POTATO CHIPS BRINGS
Slim Secrets puts the fun back into chips!
RRP: $1.99 per pack
Do you often crave a potato chip but resent the extremely high fat and calorie content found in them?
Once again Slim Secrets has found a smart snacking secret weapon in our delicious Slim Secrets potato chips. They are the guilt-free alternative to normal potato chips. Our flavours are Sea Salt, Salt and Vinegar and Cheese and Onion.
No more greasy fingers when you eat our chips.
Slim Secrets chips are proudly made in Australia for our company. They are 97% fat free, as well as gluten and preservative free.
Secrets about our chips:
.    Only 140 calories per 40g (1.41oz) serve
.    Just 1.2g fat per 40g bag
.    Over 4g protein per bag
.    Gluten free
.    Source of fibre
.    Made from real potatoes


I was lucky enough to try the salt and vinegar and sea salt chippies. Now these wont be for everyone, as my partner tried to steal some from me and screwed his face up. Which was A ok with me, meant I finally have something I like that he wont touch. But I quite like these; especially knowing what I am putting in isnt going to pile on these hips. I love my chips; I think this is where my love handles came from Well not for long. Now I can snack while leaving the calories away. They are really light, theres no yuck oily fingers either which is great! Slim chips are packed full of flavour so theres no bland potatoe flavour. They are also a great size to just throw in your bag when you get the nibblies.







BENEFITS OF SLIM SECRETS BARS
Not only do the Slim Secrets bars taste like a decadent treat and provide you with solutions to your snacking dilemmas, but they also have many added benefits.
A study by researchers in Australia, found that eating high-protein, low-carb snack bars between meals can successfully take the edge off the appetites of overweight women so that they eat less during lunch and dinner. The study found that women who ate the high-protein, low-carb snack bars, ate 5 percent fewer kilojoules (mostly as carbohydrates) during regular meals as a result. They also lowered their blood glucose and insulin profiles significantly (by 14 percent and 12 percent respectively).
The Mintabolism Boost bar packs a punch with green tea extract (concentrated tea) which contains antioxidants that come from polyphenols in the tea.
Studies have shown that green tea may help raise metabolic rates and speed up fat oxidation. Green tea is also a powerful antioxidant known to help reduce risk the risk of diseases such as cancer, heart disease and high blood pressure. It's also shown to help maintain a healthy digestive tract.
Benefits of Slim Secrets Bars include:
.    Contains Soy protein: which is
                                       High in fibre
                                       High in protein
                                       Low in saturated fat
                                       Cholesterol-free
                                       Lactose-free
                                       A good source of omega-3 fatty acids
         High in phytoestrogens.


Well I got to try both the night time binge buster and super wired bar. The night time binge bar I only ate half before I felt satisfied. I put the other half in my draw for the next time I get nibbly. This Is a berry bar and taste yum if you like berries like me! But its also a great snack for the night time as it doesnt leave you feeling sickly full or just yuck!! Like some other snacks I have had of a night time!
I also was a lucky mummy and had the chance to try the super wired bar. Its packed full of flavour and explodes in your mouth. It is a very dense bar. So after one it hits the spot theres no need to go and snack some more!! I also have toilet issues so it is great knowing its packed with fibre and protein.  Keep them mummies going regular ( HAHA yuck) These are also a great little energy booster for them mummies that need that pick me up!!

 Sorry mums Ill stop grossing you out. But I think if you are looking at loosing weight and get snacky like me, Slim secrets is worth a try.


You may also like their slim designer cookies range. To find them and plenty more just go to http://www.slimsecrets.com.au/