SunFX



                                AUSTRALIAN MADE & OWNED


Imagine being able to have the perfect tan in just 5 minutes… Well now you can do just that with a professional SunFX salon spray tan.
Sunless tans are the healthy way to get that rich bronzed tan that we alldesire, and at SunFX we care about your healthy more than any other spray tanning company.
You see SunFX spray tanning solutions are 100% all natural – they don’t contain any chemicals.


 
Caribbean Summer 
RRP $26.95
150mL

Is a gorgeous 100% all natural tan building/moisturising foam that leaves the skin feeling beautifully revitalised and rehydrated. Caribbean Summer features a unique blend of premium quality natural tanning agents that produces a stunning, natural looking tan that can last for up to 7 days. Available in 3 different levels- Clear, Medium and Dark.

I found this to be easier then the whiteout! I used a microfiber mit with this! And got a flawless tan! Where as with the Whiteout I had to do it a couple of times as I am not very good with a spray can type tan!  Again for the deep tan look, apply the Caribbean summer the night before the event or night out J



Summers Secret

RRP $29.95
200mL
Summers Secret is an ultra smooth, luscious and hydrating moisturiser that builds a natural glowing tan over a few days.  It compliments your SunFX spray tan by acting as an ideal tan extender. BUILDS. EXTENDS. HYDRATES

This is great for mums that like a tan all year long!  You just apply it when you get out of the shower and your skin in dry instead of your normal moisturiser!
SunFX summer secret also smell beautiful! It really will take you back to the summer days! Again all of SunFX products I have used have that same delicious smell.







   
                                   Whiteout

           RRP $29.95
           200gm
          Create your own amazing tan at home or use it to refreshen             your current spray tan. WHITEOUT will leave you with a great natural looking tan for up to 7 days. And it is also easy to apply.
I used this the day before I needed to go out!! It does take a little while to dry, but I just walked around in pj shorts until it did!! Even when I had just sprayed it on it was a nice colour! And I thought that was it!! Well I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning, I was a beautiful sun kissed colour!! It was nice and easy to apply in the spray bottle! And lasted me a good three days without streaking! I Didn’t use tan extender or anything at all! And to remove I just used the Tan remover ( which also works great)  Also its best you do this outside or standing on a towel as you don’t want to stain everything in the bathroom J








RRP $19.95
200mL
The deep polish combines Walnut shell and pumice with rich emollient properties to form a deep exfoliating body scrub to alleviate dry, dead skin.

This SunFX polish works great. Its not to harsh on the skin and really does take away dead skin.  And I think it is great that the little exfoliating particles in this polish are actually natural walnut shell! I also always make sure I work the polish a little more behind my knees and on my ankles (As this is where my skin is flaky and driest) When I don’t, I always get dark patches on my knees and ankles when tanning. I would recommend using the body shimmer as well to finish of the great tan while hydrating your skin again!



Body Shimmer with Macadamia Oil

RRP  $24.95
200mL
Ultra hydrating and illuminating Body shimmer crème with nourishing shea butter, sweet almond oil and macadamia oil to bring out your inner glow.

The SunFx body shimmer has the perfect amount of shimmer and sparkle, which leaves you with the perfect glow!! Just make sure you wash your hands after applying this shimmer. I stupidly didn’t and touched my black pants and got a nice sparkle to them J  So make sure you wash them hands mummies!








                                            RRP $10.95
                                     270mL
A light, foaming, non-abrasive body wash perfect for maintaining you sunFX spray tan. The body wash combines aloe, Chamomile and Vitamin E extracts. Relax and enjoy the subtle frangrances designed to stimulate and revitalize your spritis.

This body wash smells great! I think it smells like chamomile and coconut! It really does bring a little bit of the summer back to this cold Melbourne weather! It foams up really nicely as well!! The pump bottle is really easy to use also.

 








Tan Extender with Almond oil
RRP 419.95
200mL

Filled with natural extracts of almond oil, olive oil and restorative shea butter, our unique body lotion will deeply hydrate your skin and extend the life of your SunFX tan. Our SunFX Tan extender even offers milk anti- wrinkle properties.

This is a really good moisturiser. It helps keep your tan alive by giving your skin the hydration it needs.  I would use this as a moisturiser when my skin gets dry all over! It smells great to!







Tan remover with Bamboo Extract
RRP $19.95
200mL

A gentle on the skin tan removing crème that uses natural Bamboo Extract to gently, but effectively remove your previous spray tan residue.

I have used this twice now! The first spray tan I did had a few blotches so I put a light layer of this on there, and just wiped away with a baby wipe! And it did the job J But after my tan got really blotchy a ran some water in the bath and lightly wet my legs. I then Applied the SunFX tan remover, and let it sit for 1 minute and a half. I don’t recommend using this on freshly shaven legs as it may tend to sting, and feel really itchy ( I did this) But after letting it sit on your legs for a minute, you can see the white cream changing to a browny colour on your legs! This is when I washed it off with the water, rubbing my legs while pouring a jug of water on them!


To find out more, or see their full range and also find a salon that stocks SUNFX near you go to http://www.sunfx.com.au/



To buy these great products online go to http://www.sunfx.com.au/sunfx-online-store.html






                       This is my tanned legs.... And this is a big difference from my lily white legs!!