Sodashi


About Sodashi
Wholeness. Purity. Radiance. That's the meaning of the Sanskrit word Sodashi, and it perfectly describes the values by which all of our chemical-free skin care products and spa therapies are created-without compromise.
Sodashi products and spa treatments are unparalleled in performance and purity, employing only therapeutic-grade, ethically-sourced essential oils and plant actives to effectively heal and nurture.
From seed to shelf, Sodashi remains true to its name, dramatically regenerating the skin, and imparting a deep sense of wellbeing to spirit and mind

MADE IN AUSTRLALIA


Nourishing Repair Treatment

Price: $130.70 AUD
Size: 50ml
This powerful anti-ageing cream feeds the skin with essential nutrients, reducing fine lines and leaving skin feeling smooth and supple. Carrot Oil protects and repairs the skin, while Cistus and Neroli promote skin cell renewal and even skin tone.
Directions for use
Apply to face and neck after cleansing, exfoliating and toning. For use at night as an intensive treatment for normal skin, or day and night for dry and mature skin.

I used a facial scrub that was just to rough and harsh on my skin. The next day my face was all dry and flaky. So I applied this and then the second day it was back to normal and by the 4th day it looked so much better then when it started! My skin was glowing and just looked really good! I applied this before I went to bed as I dont like my face feeling greasy and all that during the day! And my face can sometimes go shiny! But it works great of a night. Couldnt even tell anything in the morning when you woke up.

Eye Lifting Gel

Price:
$125.00
Size: 50ml
This active eye gel contains powerful plant essences to firm and refresh the eye area and reduce puffiness and irritation. Use with Sodashi Eye and Lip Smoother to minimise fine lines.


As soon as you apply this you can feel it working I did a little test and put it on only one eye to see the difference and it really does make that difference. You can feel the skin around your eye go all tense and stiff. I use this first thing in the morning after a shower and I have to pull myself out of the bed!! Works wonders. Even though you may feel soo tired on the inside on the out it doesn’t show, unless you slowly drag yourself around the house with a face that looks like its had 12 hours sleep J  Then people will start asking questions , I actually did get asked the other day when I used this, maybe I applied to much? Did I get my brows done!! Something about you looks different. I played dumb and said “no nothing at all. Must have had some good sleep!!” With a compliment like that I am not going to stop now.



To shop online just go to http://www.sodashi.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart