Comvita


            Comvita® produces natural health and Skin Care products, including Medihoney™ based on natural ingredients such as Active UMF® Manuka Honey, Propolis, Broccoli Extract, Olive Leaf Extract and Omega 3.



Children's Lemon & Honey Lollipops
$9.05 for 10 units
Comvita® Children’s Lemon & Honey Lollipops combine UMF® 10+ Manuka Honey with Propolis.  Children love the taste.

UMF® stands for ‘Unique Manuka Factor’, a measure of the unique type of activity which is naturally present at varying levels in honey made from the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium), native to New Zealand.

My daughter has just been hit with the flu and passed it onto me… only I completely lost my voice L it is terrible!! My daughter had these and they got her through nicely. It is not the 6th day of not having a voice and a tickly throat, so I have decided to start these today and see how they go. Everyone has been telling me to try lemon and honey tea; I tried that with no success so we will see how this goes!! And I will get back to you yummy mummies!! As for taste they aren’t the yummiest lollipop I have had but hey ones that help don’t usually taste good. My daughter loves the taste though!!




Medihoney Barrier Cream
50g    $14.95
One product, three actions
         Protects: protects the skin from the damaging effects of fluids and moisture.
         Soothes: contains a carefully selected blend of natural ingredients to soothe and relieve itching due to dry skin.
                  Restores: restores the natural barrier properties and health of the skin.

Love this barrier cream. I used it all over my youngest daughters body as she has caught a nasty lot of hand and foot disease and is covered in a rash literally everywhere, from the bottom of her feet to in her mouth. Its so sad to see her like this so anything to give her a little relief makes me feel a little better. This gave her a full nights sleep, there was no waking up screaming. It helped with her itch because she stopped rubbing up against things!! And the great thing is it cured her nappy rash in two days!! Which is very short for my little misses nappy rash!!