Your body will love you with Chobani


Looking for a perfect Spring/ Summer breakfast? Why not try the amazing CHOBANI Greek Yogurt with some fruit, or like me enjoy the pure flavour and just eat it straight out of the cup.

So you might be asking who is Chobani?

Chobani is the delicious authentic, strained Greek yogurt that tastes good and is good for you.

Our expert team handcrafts each tub of creamy Chobani so it’s not only the highest quality but also tastes great! So how do we make Chobani so delicious? The secret isn’t an ingredient. It’s a passion and love for what we do.

First we take wholesome milk and add a special recipe of yogurt cultures, blended just for us. We then strain our yogurt—which is why it’s so deliciously thick and protein packed—and add real fruit to make Chobani such an indulgent yet healthy treat:

Chobani Greek Yogurt comes in so many flavours you can never get bored or sick of the one flavour!!
Just SOME of the flavours include: strawberry, peach, passionfruit, pineapple, mango,
If you like something different then Chobani is for you!! I have never heard let alone tried pineapple yoghurt until Chobani sent me some amazing samples to try!! And boy oh boy was it packed with loads of flavour, and after eating the little tub it really hit the spot and I didn’t find myself picking once!

The whole family will love the range, my kids eat them like they are going out of fashion. My partner also takes these to work for either breakfast or smoko. I cannot speak highly enough about these beauties.

And now you may be asking where you can get your mits on some Chobani for yourself (and maybe the family if they are luckily enough)

Chobani can be found at Woolworths. So now you can buy my favourite yoghurt when doing your groceries J BONUS!!! No need to pop into a health store or anything like that, which is great and convenient.


I love the smooth full flavour of these yoghurts and the only one I didn’t like was the plain yoghurt, but my partner used it in a wrap he made, so it never went to waste.