Illamasqua





If you are looking for a stay all day and night long glamorous make up range, Illamasqua has you covered. Their amazing shades is enough to make you jump in excitement, and then you use the actual product and it completely seals the deal!!
The two lipsticks I was lucky enough to review are rich and creamy. The Magnetism is a very rich deep red and I love it. A lot of red lipsticks I have used (and I’m sure you would have to) have ended up on my teeth and leaving me almost as red faced as my lips and teeth!! But Illamasqua’s lipsticks stay right where they are put on, and you don’t need to reapply as often as some.
The underworld shade reminded me very much of a mermaid colour for some reason (clearly I am a mum!!!) It’s a beautiful pearl colour. At first when I looked at it, I thought to myself no way am I going to be able to pull off something this outrageous! But after apply I found it doesn’t look as bright and full on, on your lips as it does in the tube!

Now for this amazing blush. It has beautiful glitter particles through it that really catch the light when taking a photo and give the illusion that your face is truly glowing! I use this sometimes when I am looking just pale and bleeehk! Gives me the look that I have just come back from Bali with a 12 hour sleep J Love it!!!

I love a good eyeliner that works and stays where you put it without smudging. And Illamasqua have really dotted all their I’s and crossed there t’s (if that’s the saying haha.) It is perfect; when I came home from a big night out I just washed my foundation off and left my eyes as I really couldn’t be bothered. And when I woke up in the morning the only thing to remain on my eyes was this eyeliner and still in perfect condition!! Fantastic product that I give a big two thumbs up to.











Lipstick in Magnetism & Underworld
$23.00 each
Let your lips speak volumes. Indulge in colour-intense lipstick with a highly pigmented formula, available in a choice of flawless finishes, from creamy matt to iridescent finishes. Illamasqua Lipstick glides on smoothly and doesn't give up without a fight for the perfect all-night pout. A must have for professional make-up artists, and those who want to make a statement.












                                Blush in Allure
                              $28.00
Illuminate, radiate, make your face come alive with the colour and drama of Illamasqua Powder Blusher. Colour-intense and highly pigmented, use it to shade, brighten, enhance and define the shape of your face. Be bold; be daring, be the centre of attention.


$26.00
Create looks with attitude that no one can ignore. Precision Ink's fine tip allows for defined application. Long-lasting and waterproof it's perfect for use anywhere on the face and body to bring out your bold side. You can even use it as an nail art pen; simply seal with Illamasqua Top Coat