Prestige Makeup





Total Intensity Eyeshadow
$18.99

High impact, long-lasting & innovative colour collection
Use wet to intensify colour
Layer different colours to create your own multi-dimensional shade
Total Intensity Eyeshadow is the ultimate creamy, long-wearing yeshadow that melts seamlessly on to the skin for smudge and crease-proof wear. The innovative colour technology in Total Intensity Eyeshadow offers buildable colour and remarkable staying power. So vivid, so intense!


Black Magic
Hocus Pocus
Crave
Hypnotized

 Black Magic Swatch









Crave Swatch








Hocus Pocus in one
 light.








Hocus Pocus reflecting 
the other way in light.









Total Intensity Eyeliner
$14.95

Intense colors with deep black undertones.
Lasts up to 10 hours!
Waterproof, smudge proof
100% Paraben free
Available in 8 shades
Smoky black shades with an iridescent twist.
Smudge proof, Waterproof, Transfer proof.
Smooth texture for tug proof application. Paraben free.

Outrageous emerald
Deepest black
 
 Deepest Black 















Outrageous Emerald
















I love that prestige is very affordable and a simple piece of makeup is not going to break the bank! For what you pay, you also get really great quality makeup! Prestige breaks the rules a little when it comes to the saying ‘you get what you pay for.’ Because you really don’t, you get so much more then what you pay for.

These eyeshadows I got sent have an amazing depth in colour and really eye-catching shades. CRAVE is a beautiful golden colour that has amazing pigments in it that really catches the light and gives your eyes that little bit of bling!
Hocus Pocus is one colour I really LOVE. In certain lights it changes colour, from a brown to a pearly green blue colour it really is magic!! I suppose that is where it got its name! BLACK MAGIC is a deep dark black with loads of silver sparkle pigments in there, this eyeshadow makes for a great smokey eye look! Really pretty and very classy! HYPNOTIZED, any girl that wears this colour really will hypnotize any body that looks at their eyes. It is a really rich intense colour. I would say a shade of green, but not a gross green you would never use, its nice! I don’t think personally I would wear this colour but I am sure some would fall in love with it!!

I go through eyeliners almost as quickly as I go through a change of clothes. This is one product I use everyday. I almost feel naked if I go out without eyeliner and mascara. They are my two must haves no matter where I go!! Prestige has made an amazing line of eyeliners. I really love the DEEPEST BLACK as it stays on for a great amount of time and does not smudge and run once on! It also doesn’t irritate my eyes like previous liners I have used before!! I used to use the old plain liners bu prestige but I wont be looking back now <3 <3 <3 I LOVE PRESTIGE MAKEUP LOADS!!! <3 <3 <3  <3