Hello Kitty Cosmetics



My daughter Hayley is a mini me through and through. She loves the glam and glitz and being all dolled up for no occasion at all. She is also into her cosmetics and beauty in a big way and has her very own collection of lip-glosses. She is forever making over herself and even sometimes her poor little sister.
When I go into get my nails done, she is always right beside me sitting in a chair getting a mini mani with her favourite colours.

So when this Hello Kitty pack arrived, she was all over it like ants to a lollie. Hayley was oohhing and aahhing the whole time with every product I pulled out of the pack. The first comment she made was "oh mum there's a little cat on it, so it means it’s for kids not for you this time."

In this amazing package she received 2 diamond glosses, one in Marshmallow and the other in Pink Paradise.
RRP: $9.95
Like I said earlier Hayley collects lip-gloss, so I almost had to go and pick her jaw up off the ground when she saw these babies.
The Marshmallow is a very creamy pink, more of a natural glossy look. A really pretty gloss that I actually use myself, when I can sneak it away from Hayley.

The Pink Paradise is just as its name states. A light pink with glitter through it, it adds a little bling to paradise.

Both of these glosses go on really good, and I think the main reason is its cool little roll on applicator that also makes it easier for little people to use. They aren't slimy and over thick, they also don't droop down your lips, it stays exactly where you pop it on.













She also received a Hello Kitty Lip Balm Tin
I found this tin really cute, but for me it is more of a novelty for the little ones. It's quite oily and doesn't do much for your lips. I would say this one is directed a little ones rather then the older ladies. As I am more into quality as I am sure a lot off adults are, where as the kids would just love it because it looks cute and even makes their lips shiny.
I also think for some reason it has a weird taste (not that I ate my balms, I just tend to lick my lips quite a lot.) But like I've said above perfect for those little lips,

Hayley was also lucky enough to receive some of her favourite things as well... Nail polish!!
RRP $ 4.95 for the minis
These are the mini versions and you can buy full sized for $9.95 but these are cute for little ones or just if you want to sample some colours without spending to much.
The Hello Kitty Polish also come in some great up to trend colours, which is growing often.
She received two shades- The Creamy and also the Lily.
Creamy is a very light pink almost like a pastel colour. This would probably be one of my favourite shade from their collection, but I would love to try them all as they look so amazing.

The Lily is Miss Hayley's favourite shade, she has asked for this more then most colours even over my many many shades of OPI. It's a lilac colour with some small glitter partial through it, making it slightly bling when the light hits it.

For a cheaper nail polish, it did last as long as some of my bigger name brand polishes. We will be going out and buying more to add to our Hello Kitty Collection.

All of the Hello Kitty range is very affordable and can be used by both mummy and their little ones. I think their most expensive product is the mascara coming in at only $14.95

Available online at



 b