Smooze




Today is a beautiful summer day, and what better then to sit outside watching the girls play and eat their smooze fruit ice. 
My daughter Hayley usually doesn't like coconut and it just makes her gag, but I think because it is frozen and like ice it makes it ten times better. 
Personally the girls and me didn't like the Simply Coconut it really is a required taste, you either love it or you hate it. But all the other flavours are really yummy!! 

My girls favourite are the pineapple and coconut, and it is actually my favourite it's almost like sipping on a piña colada just minus the alcohol. And usually I am thinking with every bite the kids have on a regular icey pole, the amounts of sugars going into their bodies and their poor teeth.

I'm not 100% if these are the sizes you buy in the super market but they are perfect portions. My kids never get to the bottom of a sunnyboy or anything like that.

We will be taking these babies with us camping and leave them in the esky, even if they don't freeze they make a very hydrating juice drink. I have had the simply coconut just as a drink when I was feeling super dehydrated, and it fixed me up a treat. 
I didn't like the pink guava and coconut to much, I think if it was just the guava I would have been ok, but the coconut tipped it to the not so nice side of things. The girls didn't mind it though they seemed to finish it off completely for me.


Smooze Fruit Ice is a 100 per cent natural fruity ice block available in four flavours: Pineapple + Coconut, Mango + Coconut, Pink Guava + Coconut, and Simply Coconut. 
Smooze Fruit Ice is available in the dessert aisle of supermarkets, unfrozen and next to the jellies and maple syrups.