Wash your hair like a Royal, with Royal Morroccan




I may just be slightly obsessed with argan oil now (but who isn't). Want to know why?? Because it works, and there really is visible results. It is also is really nice smelling oil that leaves you hair smelling beautiful. I love that Royal Morrocan is much more affordable then a lot of others out on the market, and works just as good if not better

Royal Moroccan offers a unique line of hair treatment and styling products.Our research team has been developing and testing exceptional products to create an exceptional result... Healthy, Beautiful Hair. Argan oil is an oil produced from the kernals of the Argan tree, endemic to Morocco... that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties.








Royal Moroccan 300ml Sulfate Free Hair Shampoo
AU$17.95
Hair repair shampoo treatment for colored & damaged hair, gently cleanses the hair And repairs, protects and strengthens the hair internally without weighing down the hair. Repairing damage caused by chemicals. This special ROYAL MOROCCAN FORMULA is RICH in proteins,argan oil,and vitamin E . Gives you healthy, strong, shiny and easy to comb hair.

This shampoo works into a really nice lather and doesn’t knot your hair up either. It is almost like it has a conditioner in it, as when I use it and rinse it out I can already feel my hair is silky. You don’t need much either, as a little bit goes a really long way. The shampoo comes in a 300ml and also a big 500ml bottle, the 300ml is a good size for everyday use but also perfect to take away.




Royal Moroccan 300ml Hair Conditioner
AU$17.95

Hair repair CONDITIONER treatment for colored & damaged hair, gently cleanses the hair And repairs, protects and strengthens the hair internally without weighing down the hair, Repairing damage caused by chemicals. This special ROYAL MOROCCAN conditioner is RICH in proteins, argan oil,and vitamin E. Gives you natural healthy,shine and easy to comb hair.

This is just amazing!! I am truly and deeply in love with Royal Morrocan Argan oil. When I washed this out of my hair I almost had to pick my jaw right off the ground. As my hair dried it allowed my natural waves to just sit freely and not be weighed down or anything. I love this product and I will be sure to continue using it!! A great AFFORDABLE argan oil product! And all I want to do is just keep smelling my hair it is just that amazing!! YUM two thumbs up with this one Royal Morrocan.

Purchase any 2 or more items and Shipping is free!(On All Orders within Australia) - Next Working Day dispatch.