Win With Lego


Win 1 of 3 LEGO Creator Small Cottage sets valued at $39.99 each

Small Cottage RRP $39.99
Take a creation vacation in the Small Cottage with a cozy detailed interior and removable roof, then rebuild it into a windmill or skater’s house!


LEGO and 3B’s is giving you the chance to take both your child and your imagination to the next level with this small cottage.

To win yourself one of these three packs all you need to tell me (in 25 words or less of course.) is:
If you were able to build this cottage in the real world somewhere, where would you go and why?

Please don’t forget to include your email address so that I can contact my three winners J Please only one entry per household.
Competition closes 14th Feb 2013

Wishing you mummies and daddies out there good luck!!

Ps- My review of this LEGO creator pack will follow shortly after this giveaway, were just wanting to take some more pictures of my daughters “creations”