Autumn Love


Look out Autumn, I don’t know if it is just me or if that Summer just flew on by and out the door

I love this cool change already; our Summer here in Melbourne was very harsh and very hot. Instead of finding them amazing fashion pieces I would have much preferred being able to walk around naked, and I usually LOVE the Summer.

I also cannot wait to see all the amazing fashion statements that Autumn has to bring, I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of neutral earthy colours but I have a feeling that the reds will be a big hit this Autumn.

I also cannot wait for the L’Oreal Fashion Week to start, to see all the amazing pieces strut down the catwalk. I can already picture it, I will have my phone in one hand the note pad on my lap and drool just dripping down my chin (hahah To much info!!)


To tell you I am looking forward to snuggling up under my doona would be an understatement. There is no better feeling then not wanting to get out of bed because it is to warm in between the sheets.

Bring it on I say J Let the fashion and fun begin!!