Estee Lauder


           ESTÉE LAUDER
VIOLET UNDERGROUND

Estée Lauder introduces a new multi-dimensional, limited edition trend collection for 2013, Pure Color Violet Underground. Inspired by multiple cultures, styles and textures, this collection is the ultimate fusion of high style and street chic. The makeup in Pure Color Violet Underground takes glam rock to a new dimension with a fantastical aesthetic revolution of deep, vibrant violet and fuchsia tones.
* These words above are not my own, and I don’t claim to own them in anyway.

For my Lips:
Pure Color Gloss in Rebellious Violet                                                                           $ 42.00
Give lips an alternative crystal dimension with the NEW Pure Color Gloss in Chaotic Currant and Rebellious Violet. Deep plum wine and dazzling violet add an intense and vibrant burst of colour with layers of crystal reflections that give an extraordinary impact.
Wowie the amount of people that commented on my lips for Big Day Out was amazing. I thought I would go something totally different and try something out of the ordinary. So I jazzed up my face with the Rebellious Violet Color Gloss I was sent.  I packed it in my little side bag for the day thinking that I would have to re-apply every hour or so being a gloss. But that wasn’t the case at all; I got to BDO at about 11:30 and left at 12. In that entire time I re applied like 3 times and kept the colour all day. You should have seen my lips sparkle and bling when it came to photo time J
But when I went out for dinner one night, I didn’t want to have to take any product with me. So I applied some of my Pure Color Velvet Lipstick underneath my gloss and it stayed the night, eating and all!!
Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Violet Crush                                                                    $ 45.00

NEW Pure Color Velvet Lipstick in Black Cassis and Violet Crush are plush shades of deep wine and violet in a matte finish. This non-drying, ultra creamy lipstick creates a bold statement in highly pigmented shades that add a pop of colour and drama.
As I stated above I have used this product as a base for my gloss, and it worked an absolute treat. Because even though the gloss may have come away, the colour of my lipstick still remained. This is not a colour I would normally go with, but as will all of Estee Lauder’s products they just grow on me. I have no choice but to fall in love as the colour is just so rich and intense, its beautiful. I know you may pay $45.00 for a stick of lipstick but it’s worth every cent, and after all us mums are worth it all and deserve to be pampered. 
** In the photos above the left is the lipstick and the right is the gloss :)  
For my Eyes:

NEW Pure Color Quick-Thick EyeLiner in Punker Black                                                $ 40.00

I have used quite a few different eyeliners in my time of blogging, but this one has taken things to a whole new level. At first glimpse I thought this product would be a huge fail, I think it was the size of the actually product that put me off. I am used to using products that look like a pen with an ultra thin tip. Where as this one look more like the tip of a fine point permanent marker.
I was surprised with how much control I had over the tip on the Estee Lauder Pure Color quick- Thick eyeliner. It went on as thin as I wanted it and then when I wanted a thicker line it made it super easy. Also sometimes I have noticed with other liners I struggle to get the line crisp and straight, but this one made my life so much simpler.
I will continue to use this product and even buy more, if your on the market for a liner mummies I recommend to give this one a try.






Availability: The Estée Lauder Pure Color Violet Underground collection will be available for a limited time only at selected Estée Lauder counters nationwide and online at www.esteelauder.com.au