Neutrogena Blue Line





With gentle but effective ingredients, products in the NeutrogeNa® Blue Line are suitable for even the most sensi- tive skins. All formulations have been dermatologist-tested and promise not to aggravate delicate or damaged skin.
If not removed properly, makeup can leave behind impurities that can clog pores and cause breakouts and blackheads.
99.3 % of makeup that would other wise be hard to remove.

When I go out we usually stay out to quite late as our family just likes to chat the night away and our girls are little party animals.
So when I get home all I want to do is tuck the girls into bed and then tuck myself into bed… But I have been doing this lately, and going to sleep with my makeup on. I feel horrible and when I wake up in the morning it looks like I have been sleeping with my face over a hot pot of oil, it is gross. And I do believe because I don’t wash my makeup off the night before, or I just give it a quick wipe with baby wipes I am having breakouts pretty bad. Neutrogena’s new range couldn’t have come quick enough for me.
So when I was sent the Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes I was more then keen to give them a shot. I tested them out one night after returning from a family dinner, I was tired and just wanted to sleep.  But I did push myself to get these wipes out and give my face a clean. And clean they did, the amount of makeup that was on the wipe was astounding!! I didn’t realise it was that bad until I used these. I always wear the same amount of makeup but never go overboard I like the natural flawless look. When I use a baby wipe I get nowhere near this amount off my face, which really does make me shriek thinking how much product remains on my skin blocking my pores.
I also love that their fragrance is very light and just a clean kind of smell, so I don’t go to bed smelling like a fragrance store.

Neutrogena® Makeup remover Cleansing towelettes: a simple, one-step makeup remover that dissolves 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara. the ultra-soft cloths leave skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue so there’s no need to rinse. Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and allergy tested, NeutrogeNa® Makeup remover towelettes are gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. RRP: $7.99


Sometimes I like to wear a lot of eye makeup for a night out, or if it is more of a formal event I am going to. This means nine times out of ten wipes or soapy water doesn’t help removed my eye makeup. Instead it makes my eyes sting and the sensitive skin around my eyes burn as I try to work the black off.  But now I never ever have that trouble thanks to the Oil free Eye Makeup Remover. This even gets waterproof products off like its nothing,.. I feel like a silly billy thinking back to the times I would struggle with getting rid of the whole panda eye look. Even once I wiped my face it still looked like I had really dark black eyes or something.
All you have to do is lightly shake the bottle to mix the products together and then pop some on a cotton pad and wipe away.


Neutrogena® oil-Free eye Makeup remover: the 100% oil-free liquid activates when shaken to gently whisk away even waterproof eye makeup without any tugging, pulling or stinging. Aloe and cucumber extracts soothe skin, which is left soft, smooth and clean without the oily residue that some makeup removers can leave
behind. RRP: $10.89

These products are very affordable to matter what budget you have to work with, and at the same time, work amazingly.  When I have a night out and know I will be staying away from home, I always make sure to pop these products in my bag as they save me a lot of embarrassment.