Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask



Okay now I feel like a complete idiot. Here I was thinking that when I received this product I would walking around with a head of hair smelling like a gingerbread man. HA IDIOT!! This product is so far from even smelling one bit like gingerbread or even ginger it is not funny. Instead it has a really pretty tropical floral kinda smell (again it is so hard to describe smells these days.)

So now to tell you the product I am talking about:

Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask $19.99

Restore hair’s natural health and beauty with the Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask that infuses moisture to even the dullest tresses. The formula repairs damaged and over processed hair and increases elasticity. Hair looks healthy again in no time.


After coming back from camping I was hanging big time for a bath and just soaking in the water with something in my hair. It was so dry and just like straw from the river water and also the sun. But while soaking in the bath my hair was also soaking in the repair mask. When I washed this treatment out, I was surprised how nourished my hair was, this mask left my hair feeling shiny and healthy. I suppose it should if it contains Awapuhi ginger extract, an ancient Hawaiian beauty secret, to instantly mend and soften coarse hair.

Again one thing I love is the convenience of being able to get your hands on Orgainx product. You can find them while shopping for your groceries, which is always great with kids, as I find it a complete nightmare trying to go from shop to shop with little ones.


http://organixhair.com.au