bhave haircare


I was a very lucky beauty blogger when given the chance to try out the BRAND NEW products from bhave. I was sent the NEW Rescue Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. I was also sent the bhave Deep intense Conditioning Masque.



I will start off by talking about the Shampoo and Conditioner.
The first thing I will note about both of these products is the amazing clean smell the give your hair for the entire day. I am also being completely honest when I say after using this Shampoo and Conditioner my hair has never in its life looked so good. I was actually shocked and how full of life and literally glowing my hair was. After this Summer my hair took an absolute beating with always being in the sun and up in a bun. I also didn’t wash it as much as I can’t stand being in the shower for to long when it is hot!
So I was amazed how after one wash it just came to life again, and was so forgiving.
Another thing I love about these two products is it is very easy to know which is the shampoo and which is the conditioner. When sitting on the shower floor there is no need to pick them up to find out, which is which. The Shampoo has an Orange/Red coloured top and the Conditioner has a grey top, so I love how easily you can just tell which is which.
I was actually told that because there is NO Parabens, Sulphates and Sodium Chloride in bhave’s products that it might take a while for my hair to get used to is and gain health and volume. But for me, my hair thanked me right away and just felt, smelt and looked amazing. I am so glad I was shown this product, now I just wish I had an endless supply to keep my hair looking like a million dollars. I would recommend this Shampoo and Conditioner to absolutely anybody out there in the bloggersphere!!




bhave rescue Intense Repair Shampoo
300mL RRP $43.95
·       boasts revolutionary NEW Replicine™ Functional Keratin® technology – naturally derived and extracted keratin proteins from the wool of NZ sheep that are able to bind to severely damaged hair, rebuilding the internal structure and restoring strength, elasticity and shine to damaged hair
·       an ultra-luxurious restorative formulation that gently cleanses, moisturises and nourishes severely damaged hair
·       leave hair feeling silky soft, super shiny and ultra-manageable
·       provides a protective shield to guard against damage


bhave Rescue Intesnse Repair Conditioner
300mL RRP $43.95
·       with NEW Replicine™ Functional Keratin® technology to rebuild, revive and resurface dry, damaged hair from the inside out
·       boosts hair’s moisture levels without weighing it down, making it suitable for thick and fine hair alike
·       helps restore strength, condition and elasticity for more manageable hair that will hold its style
·       infused with anti-oxidant rich Argan Oil high in Vitamin E to strengthen and nourish hair, leaving it silky soft and ultra shiny
·       provides a protective shield to guard against damage


I was then given the opportunity to try the bhave Deep Intense Conditioning Masque. After using the Shampoo and Conditioner with great results I had extremely high expectations for this product. And then when I was send a document explaining that this product had won an award for “ Best Hair Treatment” my expectations sky rocketed (if that is even possible.)
So when I jumped in the bath last night I thought I would put this to the test as it is recommend to be left in your hair for 5-10 minutes.
I left this in my hair for the full 10 minutes and didn’t even want to wash it out, as the smell was delicious. It has a very exotic kind of smell reminding me of an island resort escape. You can really smell the argan oil (which is a nice almost coconut kind of smell.)
But when I finally washed the product out, I nearly drowned… I kept rinsing my hair thinking product was left in there. But after about 5 minutes of rinsing I realised clearly there couldn’t be product left and it was actually my hair that felt silk smooth. I just coulnt believe how silky my hair felt, I quickly jumped out of the bath and lightly blow-dried my hair. I was then finding myself walking around the house just running my fingers through my hair. I am still just touching my hair and smelling it today. I don’t wash my hair everyday, I do it about once every three days as my scalp dries out to quickly and I like to give my hair some natural oils.
I would literally use this masque once a week and it will last you the week through I reckon.
 Nobody would even need to try and sell this product, as soon as word gets around how amazing your hair is left, I am sure it will be on everybodies shopping list. I am so glad that bhave is in my life now; I just love these three products so much!!


 bhave™ Deep Intense Conditioning Masque 
RRP$41.95
 boasts revolutionary NEW Replicinefunctional keratin technology that has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft to repair and rebuild hair damage from the inside out while providing intense moisture and hydration to extremely stressed, coloured, dry or damaged hair. Enriched with highly concentrated levels of anti-oxidants, including certified organic argan oil, this luxurious treatment works deeply within the hair’s structure to restore elasticity, improve strength and boost shine.


AAAHHHH NO MAKEUP :(