TONI&GUY Prep Smoothing Detangler




For me this weather mean frizzy hair that will live up in a bun unless I am going out and need a do. Now even when I go out I dread doing my hair because I know as soon as I step out the front door the weather is going to ruin it anyway.
So with this I have been looking for products to help tame the frizz and flyways.
That is where I have found the product:


Prep Smoothing Detangler
Rrp- $15.99




TONI&GUY Smoothing Detangler features an advanced, anti-static formula to protect against humidity. It helps condition and manages unruly, frizzy hair for a smoother, more controlled style.
                                                                               ...

This product not only helps control my frizz and keep my hair that little bit under control, it leaves my hair smelling absolutely amazing and clean. Everybody that knows me knows I love great smelling products and have used TONI&GUY quite often just for their clean fresh smelling products.

All you have to do is apply this to your towel dried hair after being washed and then either blow dry it or if you are like me, just let it dry naturally.

But if your anything like me and your hair is knotty and winds around itself after being washed this product is a dream to use. When I get out of the shower after washing my hair, no matter how much conditioner I use my hair curls and has some painful knots going on. So I just apply a little of this all over my hair and my comb easily files through all my hair, assisting me to get them painful knots out pain-free.

I will hopefully grow my collection of TONI&GUY and share it all with you J