Toni & Guy for Men- Anti Dandruff



I love sitting there stroking my fingers through my partner’s hair, I don’t know why but they always seem to have super soft hair. But this time I was running them through his hair and found a heap of dandruff flying off it.. He has quite short hair so it kind of just flew off the hair when I rubbed it.
Now something had to be done about this, because after I noticed that I was conscious of it and saw it on his black t-shirts and also saw him itching here and there. I asked him why doesn’t he do something about it, only for him to reply “ I don’t know what I am looking for can you go out and buy me a product.”
I didn’t actually know whether or not there was actually even an anti-dandruff product on the market made pacifically for men.. But then I stumbled across the

TONI & GUY 2 in 1 Anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner-250ml
RRP- $15.99
Gently cleanses and soothes itchy scalps, helping to control symptoms of dandruff, leaving scalp and hair feeling fresh.
Well as soon as this arrived to me I told him to smell it and let me know if it was manly enough for him. I had a smell and thought it was a lovley clean smell like all of the TONI & GUY products. He really loved the smell even though you couldn’t tell by his reaction, he just said “Yeah it smell alright.” But I found him 10 minutes later in the shower washing his hair, so he must have been keen to try this product out. When he came out I asked him what he thought and he said this:
I love that it is a two in one product so there is no need for two separate bottles. Erin will often buy me Shampoo and Conditioner and I find that I seriously cant be bothered with the conditioner and barely actually use it. So I love the fact the TONI & GUY have worked the two products into one bottle. I do personally like the smell, and love the fact that my hair smells clean at the end of the day.

So I let him use this for about a week to see if I could notice a difference in his scalp, and I COULD!!! There was barely any dead skin left in his hair (even when I scratched his scalp to see if it would flake), not to mention it smelt really yummy.
I also noticed his hair had a lot more shine and volume and really looked like it had been brought to life.

But one thing Mr Matt said he loved about this product is the way you actually open the top to get product out. He said all you do is easy push one half of the lid and the other half pops up and you just pour some product out. Then you just push the half that popped up and it closes it, so there is no fiddling around in the shower when you just want to get the job done.




The new TONI&GUY can be found at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W. Stockist number 1800 061 027.