JAY LAGA’AIA- TEN IN THE BED


JAY LAGA’AIA
TEN IN THE BED





Jay Laga’aia, one of Play School’s most popular hosts releases a collection of his favourite nursery rhymes in one great album titled ‘Ten In The Bed’. And I am so glad that he has, this man has the voice of an angel and is just so much fun. You don’t even need to have a video in front of you to see how much fun he is having with this album; you can hear it in his voice. Ok, now I have a small confession to make… Jay would have to be the only reason I used to watch Playschool with the girls, and my Mum would totally agree with me. He was by far my favourite Playschool actor, and my kids adore him as well. I couldn’t actually picture him in a serious role until he popped his head up on Home and Away. Gosh he is such a good all round actor and quite easy on the eyes.
This fun and fresh children’s album is a compilation of verses and songs that have been greatly requested by parents and care givers around the country.
‘Ten in the Bed’ offers a variety of different tunes from the title track to lullaby favourites such as ‘Rock A Bye Baby’ and ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’. Also featured are play time action songs ‘Hokey Pokey’ and ‘Open Shut Them’ together with some of our all time favourites children’s songs ‘Old MacDonald’ and ‘I’m A Little Teapot’.


Each song is performed live in studio and flavoured with the all familiar Jay stylings, which I think goes back to his island roots as you can hear it in his voice. It really is so much fun to listen to, it is already in the cd stacker in the car. And when we get out of the car, my daughter sometimes asks to take it inside so that she can listen to it on her CD player in her room. Before this CD had arrived all my daughter would listen to is One Direction (yes, she is only 5!!!) But I am so glad to have been hearing something else other then them boys coming from her room!
I love so much that there are loads of fun old school tracks that I could easily sing along with the kids. There is no better feeling sitting there watching the girls dancing and singing with each other, big smiles on their faces and rocking it out like there is nobody is watching.

Below is the link where you can purchase his Cd :0)