M.A.C All About Orange




M.A.C All About Orange


Orange. Its vibrant energy and modern edge ignites fashion and beauty big time in Korea, Asia and the world. Its one of the new global super shades that pops with sizzle and cool sophistication.

M·A·C loves a colour with international impact and has translated the trend into a makeup collection for face, lips and nails. From Nail Lacquer in Sweet Pop to sizzling Tangerine Dream Lipstick its an homage to orange.

I know when I hear orange on paper; it would never be a colour I would imagine myself wearing on my face. But when I actually saw these products the colours are actually really nice and quite toned down :0) See for yourself.  I think I just might have to add a little orange to my makeup case now, MAC always seems to outdo themselves and just keep getting better and better. If I do end up buying some of this range I will be sure to post a how to create my look post!! 
Available 24th June 2013 in select M.A.C Locations 1.800.613.828