True: Home Candles


Adding a little luxury into my home is a big thing for me, and especially candles. I don’t really like lights on in the house at night and much prefer a candle here and there.
Also when I have a relaxing bath at night nothing can relax me more then candle light, it just reflects off the water and is so beautiful and the serenity is divine. If I had to choose which of the two candles I was sent from Myers new range True: Home, I would have to say that the Californian Freesia and Summer Berries was my favourite (but it is a close call.)

Californian Freesia & Summer Berries Triple Scented Candle
Price: $34.95
true:home Californian Freesia & Summer Berries Triple Scented Candle illuminates and scents the room. The aromatic candle is Australian made, hand poured and blended with pure perfume using the finest wax blend and a cotton lead-free wick to ensure the cleanest burn. With a Californian Freesia & Summer Berries fragrance, the candle spreads notes of freesia, sweet honeysuckle, hibiscus flower and raspberries around the room. The true:home Triple Scented Candle burns for up to 40 hours. 


There is an everyday offer for two of any combination of candle or diffuser for $59.95

This has a really fresh and true Summer smell about it, which I think is what made it stand out from the other. I also love how the scent is really pushed around the home and truly adds a lovely aroma to my house. When I had my mum visit she actually asked me what I was burning which is a big thing. One mums smelling isn’t to crash hot these day, and two she actually hand-makes soy candles and for her to say she loved the scent was massive. I have burnt this for 3 days now and it looks like it has hardly been touched. I think this candle will outlive the 40hr label. Even when taking these photos all I could do was keep smelling the candle and just cannot get enough.

Green Tea & Fresh Ginger Triple Scented Candle
Price: $34.95
true:home Green Tea & Fresh Ginger Triple Scented Candle illuminates and scents the room. The aromatic candle is Australian made, hand poured and blended with pure perfume using the finest wax blend and a cotton lead-free wick to ensure the cleanest burn. With a Green Tea & Fresh Ginger fragrance, the candle spreads uplifting notes of fragrant spiced ginger coupled with a citrus blend of bergamot and lime around the room. The true:home Triple Scented Candle burns for up to 40 hours.

I personally love this candle in my bath, it really compliments the bubble fizz bath I use without any clashes. Usually when I have a bath I use three large candles and a handful of tealights. Now with this candle and I have it sitting at the end of my bath and only have two tealights. You can really smell the ginger in this candle which is quite different, but I like different.
Looking at True:Home's other scents I just want to collect them all, they all sound amazing and almost edible. Unlike other brands of candles out there, you can tell True: Home has used top quality oils as the scent really pushes and you can just smell the difference.