Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Body Lotion


Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Body Lotion
225mL RRP- $5.25

It is through our skin's extraordinary sense of touch that we experience the world. But without care, the effects of heat and sun can strip away skin's natural moisture, leaving it dry and its senses dull.
Aloe Vera Lotion awakens skin with a sheer, light burst of hydration and quick-penetrating conditioners, leaving it smooth and refreshed.
        
Key Ingredients
Soothing Aloe and Cucumber formula - leaves skin feeling cool and refreshed
Conditioning moisturisers - provide an instant burst of hydration

As I have mentioned in so many other post my skin loves to get dry in the Winter, I am not sure if this is because all the sun damage from Summer finally catches up or not but it just doesn’t like it.
So I am open to try many different products and I do like mixing it up, I am not really the person to stick to just the one product. I like new smells and see all the lovely products out there. As long as they work I will continue to use them and recommend them to others.

And Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh body lotion is certainly a product I would recommend to others.  I do love the 200mL bottle as opposed to the 225mL pump bottle, but each to their own, for me being able to travel with a product and have no mess is a big pro.

The smell of this product reminds me of my grandmother, especially in Summer. She used to always use a aloe vera product on her face and skin, although I cannot remember the exact product but I know it was Aloe Vera. Being European my grandmother has multiple Aloe Vera plants in the backyard and of many different species. I remember growing up whenever we had a cut or sunburn or anything like that she would apply it to our wounds straight from the tree. She swore by Aloe Vera, so I love the fact that Vaseline has incorporated Aloe Vera into a moisturiser.

If it can help heal my ouchies when I was younger imagine the things it could do to my skin with continuous use.