ARDELL Complete Brow Defining Kit review



Sometimes when I go out my eyebrows need that little boost and pick me up. I also like to use something to fill my brows when I know that my face will be photographed so my brows look full and the same as each other.  My brows are quite dark, so if they do not look the same as each other then it really does stand out and annoy me quite a lot.
 
So this is where I found:
 
ARDELL Complete Brow Defining Kit.
Price: $24.95rrp
 
Take brows from plain to fabulous in no time! Ardell Brow Defining Kit includes:
·       ·  Brow Palette with three colours to custom blend the most natural shade and highlighter to enhance brows
·       ·  Duo Brow Brush that allows precise powder application
·       ·  Brow Grooming Pencil to set brows all day
 
The one thing I do like about this product is that there are four different shades and can suit many different eyebrow colours. For my brows I have to use the darkest brown shade which is almost black but not quite. Usually when using something like this I have to aim for a charcoal colour as it tends to make my brows look like I have applied a deep red liner to my brows. But this dark brown really does work for mine and I do like it a lot.  The only thing is you have to get it right as there are no stencils, but I just used ones I have had from another pack!


It is so easy to use-
Application:
1.     1)  BLEND: Choose brow colours to create your perfect brow shade. Fill in the brow using the slanted end of your duo brow brush
2.     2)  GROOM: Apply wax grooming pencil to perfectly set brows
3.     3)  HIGHLIGHT: Finally apply the highlighter along the brow arch and blend outward to lift and accentuate the eyes.
Key Benefits
·       ·  Create defined, beautiful brows with this all-in-one compact
·       ·  Darkens & enhances eyebrows
·       ·  Perfectly arched eyebrows
·       ·  Applies easily
 
Stockist Number: (02) 8709 8800 Available: Selected Pharmacies Nationally