CLASS OF MONSTERS thanks to HAVAIANAS X MONSTERS, INC.


I just laid eyes on the most adorable thongs ever… I A NEW CLASS OF MONSTERS thanks to HAVAIANAS X MONSTERS, INC.
RRP$29.99
Kid’s sizes 27/28-33/34






Havaianas Australia is excited to announce an online pre- release sale of Havaianas x Monsters, Inc. styles featuring your favourite characters Sulley and Mike from 20 June 2013.
The first 50 customers to purchase a pair of Havaianas x Monsters, Inc. via the Havaianas Australia website will receive a double pass to see Disney Pixar Monsters University, in cinemas June 20!
 Be the coolest kid on campus with two Havaianas to choose from, big blue furry Scarer James P. Sullivan “Sulley” or little green one-eyed monster Mike Wazowski “Mike.”
Deep down inside I will always be a big kid and the child in me will pop its head out here and there. I love being a mummy because it means I can get away watching all those kids shows and movies as well as playing along with the kids. When the first monsters Inc came out I was obsessed buying the plush teddies and of course the DVD. So my kids have grown up with the DVD and now my eldest daughter Hayley is super excited for the new Monsters In coming out very soon. I know I have small feet only being a size 6 and am very tempted to see if the larger kids size thongs.  I cannot wait to get these babies on Hayley’s feet, they will be perfect for QLD.