Legally Blonde The Musical


From perfect mani’s, fashion whoah’s and there is even perfect perms.
This musical has got it all; it starts in Delta Nu, and ends in Harvard Law Firm.




Last night (June 6th) I found myself at the Princess Theatre for the spectacular show Legally Blonde The Musical. Last time I hit the Princess Theatre was for Jersey Boys and I didn’t actually take a moment to soak up the atmosphere and really have a look at the theatre. It is so old and I could imagine 30 odd years ago or even more, my grandma attending a place like this with chardy in one hand and a smoke in the other. The Princess Theatre is just an amazing place.

The tickets are not expensive and range anywhere from $59.90-$99.90 and you can obtain your at Ticketmaster or by calling 1300 111 011. This is a STRICLY LIMTED SEASON thought, so if you want to go I would recommend securing your tickets ASAP. We were sat in row K and a few seats in from the isle, and I could not have asked for a better seat. This was perfect and I could see everything clearly with no obstructions.  The show goes for 2 hours and 25 minutes including a 20 interval.

From the get go this performance had me on the edge of my seat and I don’t want to be a spoiler and giveaway too much. We followed Elle Woods (played by the lovely Lucy Durack) through her adventure through Delta Nu and into the Harvard School Campus. Here we watched her follow her dreams to reclaim Warner’s ( Played by Rob Mills) heart, but things go horribly wrong and she sees the truth.
Some of the other all star crew include: David Harris as Emmett, Helen Dallimore as Paulette, Erika Heynatz as Brooke Wyndham and Cameron Daddo as Professor Callahan.

Legally Blonde The Musical is produced by Howard Panter for Ambassador Theatre Group and John Frost, in association with MGM On Stage, Darcie Denkert and Dean Stobler. A great production team that has made a truly amazing movie come to life on the big stage.

Whenever I walk away from a musical or theatre show, I always say I would happily return and watch the show over and over again and this was right up there.

My highlight of the show would definatley have been the part where the entire court was moved to the bathroom (a crime scene) and the judge was seated on the toilet. It was either that or the UPS Delivery man Kyle, now that was totally random and VERY funny.

Another great thing that made Legally Blonde The Musical standout is that there were real dogs used in the musical. There was Bruiser (Elle Woods) little Chihuahua and then there was also a super cute bulldog who made an appearance.

Full of laughs, great actors and amazing wardrobe changes I was left wanting more and I would love to invite anybody who is a Legally Blonde fan to go along and watch this fantastic Musical.

Theatre Photos by Jeff Busby
But the others are mine :0)