LEGO Superman Metropolis Showdown


To celebrate two of this year’s biggest super hero movies; Superman: Man of SteelTM and Iron ManTM3 the LEGO Group is excited to announce the release of their latest LEGO® Super Heroes range. I was so excited when I heard this was being release, as when I was a child I was one of the biggest tomboys and would have been more then happy to trade a Barbie for a truck or car. I was actually with the boys when they would mutilate and behead the poor dolls.


Re-enact famous scenes from the movies and bring the world of DC and Marvel into your home! Collect wonderful minifigures and grow your Super Heroes collection with these highly detailed and fun-filled sets. Now my daughter is the perfect mix of girly girl and Tomboy, and do believe she just loves any toys. So Miss Hayley was also very excited when this little package for review arrived.

Superman: Metropolis Showdown $22.99

Stop General Zod from trapping Superman under the collapsing antenna tower by blocking it with the cool yellow car. Take Superman up the tower, flip him through the air with the catapult function and swing him on the antenna!
When I first saw this I thought, “Oh golly I will be here all night.” But was very surprised how easy and quickly this car went together. In the pack you get a Superman and also a bad guy. The car is very durable and wont crumble in your hands when being played with.
If there was one tip I could give you is make sure you keep all the pieces together, because once it is lost that is it, there is no left overs. I would probably say if you contacted LEGO though they would be more then happy to work something out in getting the part out to you.
My daughter played for this for about a good hour and then it went onto her top shelf to show off to everybody. I was surprised at how protective she was over this pack. It has not been played with since as she is to scared to break it and calls it her “Precious Car.”
LEGO is always great to keep the kids entertained for hours and hours, and is great for these colder, wetter seasons when you cannot play outside as much.
Available in stores this May 2013!
http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/