L’Oreal - Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick


L’Oreal
Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick
RRP$29.95
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick is available in Coles, Priceline and selected variety and department stores from June 2013.





The beauty of advanced technology – a breakthrough formula
As the world’s number one beauty brand, L’Oréal Paris offers state-of-the-art beauty products that not only incorporate the latest scientific advances but also meet true consumer needs.  New Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick is the first* two-step lipstick with hyaluronic gel for three lip-luscious actions:
·      All day smoothness for colour that never dries
·      All day hydration for endless, replenishing comfort
·      All day resistance for colour that never fades


I applied the Blossoming Berry to my hand just as a little trial swatch yesterday and I am not even kidding you can still see it today. I have washed my hands multiple times, had two showers, done two lots of dishes and all the motherly kind of things and it still remains on my hand. And when you apply it to your lips you don’t have to worry about the lipstick moving from your lips and onto your teeth. I also noticed that when I had my glass of wine I wasn’t left with a lipstick ring all the way along my glass, which means more product remains on my lips. I also want to note the smell of the lipsticks is yummy and almost edible. The Blossoming Berry really does smell like berries and sweets.

I also like the packaging which really makes finding that shade in the big pile of lipsticks easy.

To apply all you have to do is pop the lipstick that looks like a gloss on your lips and then over top you put the lip balm looking stick over top which seals and locks in the colour and makes it last. The product is also super soft and smooth on your lips, and doesn’t look droopy and over the top. I love that I can apply the product in the morning and not have to make a touch up at all during the day. The only thing if you don’t wash your lips properly at the end of the night it may temporarily give your lips a lovely tint, plus you may get lipstick on your pillow like I woke up to.

Luminous shades
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 2-Step Longwear Lipstick is available in 14 radiant colours to complement every look, wardrobe, season and occasion. 

- Blossoming Berry 109                                   - Incessant Russet 312
- Timeless Rose 110                                        - Stay Framboise 403
- Permanent Blush 111                                    - Coral Constant 404
- Invincible Sable 113                                       - Orange Extreme 406
- Flawless Fuschia 121                                    - Resolution Red 505
- Lasting Mauve 208                                        - Red Infallible 506
- Violet Parfait 209                                           - Continual Crimson 510