L'Oreal Loves



L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Serum RRP$39.95

A precious, light-infusing serum developed for women aged 25-35 to help correct dark spots and reveal more even, youthful looking skin.
The Serum is enriched with patented Lumi-GenTM technology to even and illuminate your skin tone.
The word serum sends shivers down my spine, as I always think of oily greasy and pore blocking. My skin can get quite oily with certain products, easily blocking up which leaves me with breakouts. But I have since learnt that the serum’s on the market now aren’t like they were back in the day when labs were still getting the feel for what a serum should be all about. Now I am quite comfortable using them and especially L’Oreal’s! I know my skin is only 23 years old but I still like to maintain it and make sure it can stay looking young for as long as I can.



L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in 012 Endless Chocolate RRP$19.95
Make a lasting impression without batting an eye.
Infallible Eyeshadows contain ultra concentrated colour pigments, for an intense colour finish and up to 24 hour long-lasting hold.
Immense, endless, breathtaking blue with a myriad of starry glimmers for eyes of exalted strength.


I received one of these in a goodie bag while at LMFF (Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival) and fell in love. The pigment that is in this shadow is unlike any I have owned. I don’t even have to use a primer for this to last well and truly over 24hours. Sometimes in my mummy rush I just quickly remove the foundation off with a wipe and not worry to much about my eye makeup. So when I wake up in the morning my eye shadow has not even moved a little, that’s how much grip this shadow actually has. I am on a mission to make the entire collection mine, and bat them lashes in pride.


L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique BB Cream in Medium RRP$26.95
A breakthrough in BB technology. Micro-pigment capsules that transform and self-adjust to match your skin tone for the perfect nude look. 
5 in 1:

- Flawless, ultra-light coverage

- Enhances natural complexion

- Evens skin tone

- 24 hour hydration

- SPF 12 and antioxidants
Ok now I have probably a MASSIVE confession to make in the beauty blogger world… I have never in my life owned let alone used a BB cream, I really didn’t think to much of them when they were a big thing. But after being sent this BB Cream thanks to L’Oreal I was absolutely ashamed that I have never used one before!! This product is just perfect, and  I love that I don’t have to apply foundation every single day just to make my skin look nice. It is a funny little product as it goes on slippery and very wet, but once you allow it to dry it sets to your skin perfectly. It also looks like a pastey white colour out of the bottle but when applied to your skin it magically matches your tone and evens your tone out. It really does make your skin tone completely even and looking nice and fresh. I have almost kissed my foundation goodbye and only wear it now when I am going out to an event or need that extra coverage.


L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Made-For-Me Intense Lipstick in 374 Deep Raspberry RRP$25.95
L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Made-For-Me Intense Lipstick in 375 Intense Plum RRP$25.95
Finding the perfect shade of lipstick can be a real challenge. That's why L'Oréal Paris have made it easy with their 'Made for Me' make-up range. Each lip shade has been expertly designed to suit every woman's natural colouring from blondes to brunettes and fair to dark skin tones, each has their choice of shades for the perfect match

Aww since doing my One A Day In May, I cannot leave the house without a lippy on I feel almost naked. So when these were sent to me I was super excited to get them on my lips! I actually love the Deep Raspberry so much that I will be wearing it to a wedding in a few weeks, and have bought my outfit based around what my makeup looks like rather then the other way around. The Colour Riche Made-For-Me Intense Lipstick is actually really creamy and smooth when applied to my lips. Today I was applying a lipstick on my lips for my One A Day In May project and the lipstick was so dry and hard to apply it actually split my lower lip. And for any lady out there they know that pain, it is like a paper cut to the lip and really does bring a tear to the eye!