A VERY special birthday is coming up in the next couple of months...


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to..... Happy Birthyday to YOU!! Ok, now I may have been jumping the gun a little bit, but this is what I will be singing to both my daughter and also another special product in my life in September.


God I am so happy this product has come into my life and hope that it never leaves me….. So you might be wondering who’s birthday it is? Well Napoleon Perdis’ Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer turns 10 in September!!!!! A MASSIVE 10 years and still going strong, I cannot picture this product not being in my life.

The Auto Pilot Primer has maintained cult status for the brand since its launch in 2003 and has since won multiple industry awards. Napoleon Perdis' mantra remains as true today as it did 10 years ago... "NOT TO PRIME IS A CRIME".
And it is so true, not only will you see a better finish to your foundation but it also protects those little pores on your face. Years ago I had my makeup done for me at a Napoleon Pop Up Store in Highpoint and I have never looked back from the Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot since. I love getting my makeup done there, because basically it is free as you get to choose $80 on products.

For the last 10 years, the Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer has been working its magic on skin across the globe. One of the first to market the primer as a category in Australia, Napoleon Perdis' brilliant base continues to keep skin happy and hydrated while allowing your foundation a smoother landing. Makeup lasts all day long.

Free of silicone (which creates that no-good, greasy effect), the formula is loaded with skin soothers like Vitamin E, Chamomile and Yarrow Extracts. This restorative makeup base keeps skin happy and hydrated while allowing your foundation a smoother landing. The the Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer has a smell like to other. It is very sweet and pretty and I can really smell the chamomile in it.

Everyone that comes over to mine to do their makeup that doesn’t own the Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer leaves on a mission to buy some, that’s how much they love it (and how could you not?)

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer 
 $59.00

FACT:
The Auto Pilot Primer is the best-selling product for the brand globally! One Auto Pilot is sold every four minutes around the world.

PRO TIPS:
Mix Primer with a little foundation for a DIY tinted moisturiser
Going from desk to dinner? Give you skin a quick hydration boost by using Auto Pilot as a cream cleanser to remove your foundation. Reapply your evening makeup and glow girl!