NEW NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion Review


Anything that can give my shower time in Winter the bog old Karate chop, is a miracle product for me and this baby is right up there. You know them horrible mornings when you have to strip all you clothes off, shiver almost half to death waiting for the water to heat up and then the last thing you want to do is hop out only to freeze your little butt off before getting dresses as you need to moisturiser (bla bla blaaa.) Forget that crap, I just jump out of the shower and it is like all of a sudden I am in the Olympics racing to get my clothes on.  My poor skin dries up something shocking in Winter and a major cause of that is because I don’t moisturise. 
NEW NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion




RRP $7.99
On shelf: Mid-August 2013 (Sorry for the tease mummies, but soon enough you'll get your hands on this bad boy... Who sorry fella's will be the only other thing you want in the shower with you in the colder months.)

But now it is time to get ready for the new way to moisturise, with the launch of NIVEA’s new In-Shower Body Lotion range. At first glimpse I thought, wooh check this bottle out, loads of products shoved inside. But then when I used the product I realised why they made the bottle so big, it is because the product is really thick and creamy. 
This is NOT a moisturising body wash, this is a hassle free way to moisturise while you’re in the shower. God moisturising body wash is soooooo 1990's, Hello guys were in the 20th century here.
 The innovative range – featuring two products, one for normal skin and one for very dry skin – has a unique formula that activates on wet skin after your regular wash with a shower gel and provides long lasting moisture to leave skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth.
 I was sent the Rich Body Lotion (blue bottle) as my skin really has been mistreated and become super dry. All I do is jump in the shower, I used my normal wash first and then step away from the water for a little and apply this all over. I then briefly get under the water and then turn the shower off. Then all I do is jump out, dry off and get warm (ASAP) J So simple and such a Winter Must have for any mummies or daddies wanting to cut the corners a little bit haha.



The Range
If you can't incorporated this bad boy to an existing shower routine then I have no idea what is wrong with you. The range includes:
  NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion for normal to dry skin contains Sea Minerals that will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated
  NIVEA In-Shower Rich Body Lotion for very dry skin contains rich nourishing Almond Oil to provide long lasting moisturisation The breakthrough your skin has been yearning for, new NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion makes convenient moisturising a reality and easily fits into your everyday routine.
NIVEA is available nationally from supermarkets, mass merchants and selected pharmacies
NIVEA proudly supports the SISTER2sister Program, an initiative of the Life Changing Experiences Foundation. I might actually make a post on this amazing program as it is worth being apart of.
 
Become a fan of NIVEA on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/NiveaAustralia Follow NIVEA on Twitter - @NIVEA_Australia