Tried and Tested: Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation


I have found a match made in heaven… A ying to it yang!  My perfect match is Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation which, you would have seen in previous posts and their BRAND NEW Smooth Finish Foundation Powder. These to together, give you an absolutely amazing finish that just feels like it is apart of your face rather then makeup. 
It was only a matter of time until Laura Mercier brought a NEW and improved powder foundation to the market and this is better then I thought.
Although this may be a big tease to those Laura Mercier lovers out there as this will not be on counter until 22 September 2013. They will be able to be picked up from the usually Laura Mercier Stocklist’s such as David Jones and Myer.
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation
RRP: $59.00
Designed to look and feel like a second skin, Laura Mercier has created the ultimate silky, smooth and lightweight base with her latest Smooth Finish Foundation Powder.
Complete with micronized pigments to impart a colour-true finish and vitamin E and shea butter to condition and comfort, the new Smooth Finish Foundation helps to minimise the look of lines and pores for a flawless, soft focus effect.
Oil-free, fragrance-free and available in 12 stunning shades, the Smooth Finish Foundation is perfect for all skin types. The innovative new formula can be used wet or dry to achieve customisable sheer to full coverage, providing portable complexion perfection anytime, anywhere.
The packaging is really cool as well having two sections one with the pressed powder on top and also mirror above that, then you lift that section up and there is a super soft sponge at the bottom. 
With the hotter months coming I tend to drop the liquid foundation and turn to powder instead. My face gets quite oily in Summer and very shiny if I use liquid, so I much prefer using a powder. But one thing I cannot stand when using a powder foundation is when you take a photo you look like you have a face full of talcum powder, but looks totally normal and good otherwise.. I am sure you ladies now exactly what I am talking about haha.
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder is very light and almost cloud like when applied to my face, yet covers all my blemishes nicely without suffocating my skin like liquid does at times. When I am just going out and about, but my skin looks horrid I team this bad boy up with some bronzer and off I go J That simple.
My Laura Mercier Duo Face :-) And MAC Lipstick

Customer enquiries: 02 9663 4277