Jeanswest Jnr



Jeanswest announces a new extension to its successful range with the launch of its Jeanswest Jnr collection.
Designed for kids aged 6 months to 4 years, Jeanswest Jnr helps celebrate everything about “kids being kids” through playful, on trend and practical clothing. From pretty floral dresses, rainbow inspired tops, jungle themed tees and of course, its famous denim. Jeanswest Jnr represents the playful and exciting adventures that kids experience on a daily basis.

Nine times out of ten when I hit the shops I am actually shopping to make sure my girls are well dressed and now often forget about myself. Then only time I really shop for me now is when I have an event on or something to do with blogging where I don’t want to be seen in the same outfit haha

Two very important things for me when shopping for my little ones is how well the pieces are priced. I think it is RIDICULOUS that you pay the same price for your children’s clothing, which are tiny pieces of material as yours. Ok I want the same quality but definitely not the same price, it just doesn’t make sense to me. It is said that the new Jeanswest JNR has taken this into consideration so it will be good to see their pricing, as I know their quality is amazing.
Priced from only $14.99 to $39.99, Jeanswest Jnr will be available in selected stores, throughout Australia and New Zealand and online from 10th September. For your first look at the range, visit www.jeanswest.com.au