ONE WEEK TO GO.. EEEKKK


The count down has now begun EEEEEPPPPPP

ONLY ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL WE HIT THE SHORES OF QLD!!!!

 The mummy side of me is already starting to show as I have put aside the girls “Queensland clothes” so they cannot wear them between now and then. I know I will forget something, but thankfully there are shops in QLD and I can easily just rebuy what I have forgotten.

Call me weird but today as we were heading back from my hair appointment we stopped at the Melbourne Airport and watched a few planes go overhead. My two-year-old Madison was screaming PAAAANNNEEEEE everytime she saw one, so I think she will look forward to boarding that plane.

I don’t know how I will cope being on a plane for over 3 hours though, going to New Zealand kills me so I hope I can sleep this one through with the girls.

We went budget airlines this time ( Tiger) so I am not sure how my experience will be or how good the staff/seating is compared to Qantas and Air New Zealand, which are the only two airline I have really travelled with for long times.

I shall be keeping a blogger diary each and every night and update you on what we have done and photos to accompany the posts to.

Wish Me luck guyyyyyss

xxx