November Faves

1. it Factor Shampoo And Conditioner for Medium to Coarse Hair (also available in Fine) $27.95 Each
Quick Dry Smoothing Lotion $27.95 I love this Combo as there is nothing worse then having to sit there and blowdry your hair for an hour before it dries. These products help to dry the hair quicker, and they certainly do a great job of that and leave your hair smelling amazing.
Available from www.i-glamour.com

2. Banana Boat KIDS SPF 50+ Roll-On Sunscreen lotion $10.49
Very important part of Spring/Summer and a must have for any handbag or baby bag. I use this on myself when we go out as well as the girls as I find it is a lot more gentle on my skin and theirs of course. I don’t think I will ever be using a SPF 30+ again as the girls and I never get burnt anymore
To find out where you can find this head to : http://bananaboat.com.au 

3. Covergirl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss $12.95
The two colours feature here are the 260- Plum Twist and the 215- Watermelon Twist. I love these bad boys for a light, hydrating colour to my lips.  For a more deeper stain look you just use more product but I like this one light and simple.
Available in a range of 10 beautiful colours from Priceline, Kmart, Target, Big W and selected pharmacies

4. Schick Silk Effects + $6.99
The reason I have put this razor up here is I have found it is a lot more affordable then the other razors out there and does the same job. I love using this under my arms as it does not irritate my sensitive skin and keeps me hair-free.
Available at Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and pharmacies nationally

5. Maybelline Color Show Sequins Nail Lacquer $5.95
Four of my favourite shades to use both by themselves and also overtop of my favour shades of polish. These are great to add that little bit of bling to my November days. The four shades here are:
820 Sequins – Beautiful Green Sparkle
825 Rose Bling- A pretty light pink sparkle.
815 Gold’s Night Out- A super pretty gold, which is my favourite of the collection.
810 Silver Gleam- A silver sparkle; a girl can never go wrong with silver nails.

6. ELEVEN AUSTRALIA Sea Salt Texture Spray $20.95
Ok, there is nothing more nicer then walking out that door looking like you have just come from the beach. This was the product I lived by when returning from QLD and I still use it once a week. I love the smell, it beats beach water hands down.
 Stocklists- phone Ozdare on 1800 104 204 or visit www.elevenaustralia.com


 
7. essence ticket to paradise shimmer Powder $5.35


I love a bit of shimmer on my sun kissed skin, and it makes all my imperfections and spots fade out that little more. It even enhances my tan. I don’t think a shimmer is something I would spend a lot of money on as it is usually finished off every month as I use it daily.
The shade shown here is 01 Tropical Heat



I would love to hear what products you have been using and love this November and even some suggestions on products I should try J Let me know what your thoughts are on these little beauties.