YSL FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR FOUNDATION

Looking back on photo last night and wishing my skin looked as good as it did back in the day. My highschool days, I never even had to wear makeup my skin was just flawless and I never had any troubles with pimples.
 

But it seems those days have caught up with me, and having to wear makeup brings the pimples with it. I wish there were days I could just go out with a little mascara and that was it, but I just don’t think that could ever happen.
 
So when I received an email introducing me to a new product from YSL I was very keen to try it out and see what it was all about. This product was:
 
YSL
FOREVER YOUTH LIBERATOR FOUNDATION
RRP $85.00
Youth Liberator Serum Foundation offers medium-to-full coverage and skin-firming benefits. It also offers 24-hour hydration and SPF 20 coverage.

This anti-aging foundation is infused with our award winning serum, Forever Youth Liberator Serum. Youth Liberator Serum Foundation combines 24 hours of nonstop hydrating properties to smooth and nourish the skin with our patented Color Tune-Up Complex to correct dullness giving you a newer, brighter complexion. From fair to dark complexions, Youth Liberator Serum Foundation corrects, unifies and evens all skin tones, giving the skin an instantly younger appearance.

 
Above- Applied to skin and 
Below- Rubbed in 
 
I do love the formula of this foundation but I have always had a soft spot for all YSL cosmetic products and even perfumes. There are no shortcuts taken in regards to quality and you do get what you pay for.  
 
I was sent this product to me and I did not get paid to make this post therefor there would be no need for me to sugarcoat anything. I genuinely love this product and I WOULD honestly pay this kind of money for a vial of this foundation.
 
The FIRST anti-aging foundation enriched with Glycan’s.
Available from David Jones and Myer stores nationally from
27th October 2013