Not just for the chips- Mitani Chicken Salt

When Summer comes our fridge and freezer instantly gets a whole heap of chicken cuts in them as we love our chicken in Summer.

I never actually thought about using Mitani Chicken Salt on anything other then my chips. But thanks to an email that landed into my inbox I got a little creative and added it to many of my chicken dishes.

The first thing I tried this with is combining the Mitani Chicken Salt with some flour, paprika, garlic powder, and some other herbs and sprices to make some little snack chicken spare ribs which I call in my house Nibbles for the kids afternoon snack- They were delish and very easy to make. All you need to do is combine the dry ingredients together and then roll the chicken around in them and give them a great coating and throw them into the oven, it is that simple!!



But the one dish I made using Mitani Chicken Salt was a whole roasted chicken both with chicken salt rub and also added some of the salt to the stuffing instead of using just plain salt.

I know when most people think of chicken salt their minds automatically go straight to hot chips…. but what you may not realise is that Mitani Chicken Salt is an all natural everyday seasoning that can be used to enhance the flavour of many different, healthy home cooked meals. Nothing beats Mitani Chicken Salt sprinkled over freshly popped popcorn, fries or potato chips, however it is also perfect for adding extra flavour to roast chicken, mixed with bread crumbs or to season flour for a really tasty chicken schnitzel, or for adding extra flavour to stir fried dishes.

Mitani Chicken Salt is one of the few gourmet salt brands that:
•   Boasts an all natural blend of herbs and spices
•   Contains no MSG (mono sodium glutamate)
•   Is gluten free
•   Is lactose free
•   Contains no chicken extracts or boosters
•   Is vegetarian


RRP$2.20 – Available from supermarkets across Australia . Please visit www.mitani.com.au for more information.