Burt's Bees | Coconut Foot Creme

Having broken my two smallest toes on my left foot just over 2 weeks ago has been hard. You dont realise how much you take hands and feet for granted until something happens to them. I also would like to add that I would rather give birth naturally twice then to break my small toes EVER again, it is the most painful thing I think I have experienced.






Thankfully I have the most loving little cherub of a daughter who took care of me for the whole week when it was too painful to even walk or hobble. She would pop cushions under my foot, ask if I needed anything and would then go on to sit right next to me in the off chance I would need her help. I was even lucky enough to get a couple of foot massages in the second week as my whole foot began to ache as it healed and adjusted to me walking on my heel.



The one product Hails got out of my blogger room is the Coconut Burts Bees Foot Crème. I know I had mentioned it was for feet as she went to use it on her hands one day, but I could not believe she remembered this was for feet.   

Burts Bees Coconut Foot Crème $24.95
Take a walk on the wild side! This pampering natural foot cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate even the driest, most neglected feet. There's also a hint of rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh tired feet. Go nuts for incredibly soft feet, naturally. Your feet will never be the same.


So this Crème is a really thick and oily crème that smells lightly of coconut. I wouldnt recommend using this on any part of your body unless you plan to wash it, as the area will become oily. But when it comes to foot massages the best products to use are those that are oily, thick and LAST. When using this product there was no need to reapply product to my feet at all, as the product would last and last and last.

This week after removing my strapping and bandage as I could not take it anymore. My foot was really dry and scaly as I had to use the good old garbage bag trick to not allow the strapping to get wet, as my toes would come out of place. So I applied the Burts Bees Foot Crème and then a sock on my foot and slept like this overnight. My foot the next morning was better then it had ever been and I was left with one silky foot and one that needed help. It is fair to say the next night I swapped over feet and that did the job.

Hopefully I will be able to con Matt into using this product and massaging it into my feet!