Kiss worthy lips | Eles

Kiss worthy lips are now something I am flaunting- not hiding away under a bright lippy.  Don’t get me wrong, I will NEVER kiss my bright and colourful lips goodbye but the ELES LipTox plumping lip balm.


ELES LipTox $67.75
The proof is in the pout. The latest breakthrough in cosmeceutical technology, LipTox goes beyond plumping to make lips look smoother, fuller and years younger.
Instantly fills in lines. Rich in marine filling collagen to absorb natural moisture.
Plumps now and later. Maxi-lip, a plumping peptide complex not only volumizes, but works over time to stimulate on-going collagen.
Banishes wrinkles. Contains Dermaxyl, an advanced peptide, known for it's long-term wrinkle-smoothing benefits
This extraordinary formula is lightweight, non-sticky and won't burn or irritate lips.





I have said many times before I am not really a gloss person and it takes an amazing gloss to make it on my lips, or else I just don’t bother anymore.
As you could predict this product CAN be found on my lips and will be found there.

Luckily I don’t have the thinnest of lips like I have seen on some other ladies, but my top lip is quite a lot thinner then my bottom lip and I have always wanted to know what I would look like with thick plumpy lips. But have never been keen for botox in the lips, but now I have been able to try out a LipTox.


When you apply it initial you will not feel anything different and then after a few minutes set in you will feel your lips get tingly and this is obviously as it is working at plumping your lips- Nothing like those from back in the day that made it feel like you had the most painful pins and needles in your lips!
 For me it did plump a lot but I certainly was not any Joan Rivers (thank goodness.) I love the subtle plump that doesn’t make me look like a fish which you can get with botox.

Another thing that is amazing with this product is that it actually contains real diamond dust, which gives this gloss the most amazing shine and gloss.  In the bottle it looks like a deep pink, but once applied to your lips it is a beautiful light tint rather then a full colour, which I find lovely as you can apply it over a lipstick or just wear it plain.


If I was not sent this product I probably would not have bought it but now I have used it and had it on my lips I plan to make the whole collection mine. I am not saying these things because this product was gifted to me but because I genuinely LOVE it.