Mummy Saviour for those teething tots

Even though I am not pregnant, I think about all the things I will need when we have another baby- I have a little collection already of things for the next one.

It has only been three years since falling pregnant with Madison, but there are SOOO many new and amazing products that I just wished they had out when I was pregnant.

Some products I did not even know about, as I wasn’t blogging back then. Since becoming a Mummy blogger it has opened my eyes to SOOOO many great products for Mums.

One of the products I have a little stash of (thanks to Madhunt Designs) is the MADHUNT NEW MUMS AND BUBS SILICONE JEWELLERY RANGE.






When your child is teething they grab for everything- fingers, arms, toys, hands and jewelry. I have had to quite expensive necklaces ruined thanks to the little ones and teething.

These were around when I had Madison, but at the time they were not real appealing to me and could not see myself wearing them.

MADHUNT Designs have made a range that are not dorky and can be worn with just about any outfit. It's time for mums to bring out their inner fashionista! Coming in an exciting selection of bright colours, this uber stylish and versatile range of necklaces and bangles is ideal for brightening up any scrummy mummy’s wardrobe.
This affordable range is perfect for mums and bubs. And with a special kids' range, there is something for everyone. Lightweight and easy to wash and wear, Madhunt Designs is a fabulous fashion accessory.

 These are the two necklaces I love and fit in nicely with my wardrobe. I did also get sent one of their bracelets (or bangles) and although I am not a huge bangles person this will certainly come in handy with the next.

12 bead pastel $38

Small bead design $35

Square bangle $16 

I could imagine a little gummy mouth gnawing down on the bangle. Being able to take it off where ever I am to give it to my child in the pram. It is not a small bangle so there is no chocking hazard or anything like that.

All pieces in the Madhunt Designs silicone range are:
• Non toxic
• BPA free
• Totally safe for baby to chew
• Food grade safe silicone
• Totally washable
• Deliciously chewable
With prices starting from $14, Madhunt Designs silicone jewellery range is a perfect gift for any new mum or a mum with a teething baby.
Missy Maddy Flaunting it 


To find out more about Madhunt Designs, please visit www.madhuntdesigns.com.au or www.facebook.com/MadhuntDesigns