PRODUCT REVIEW | Schick Quattro Papaya

Uno, Due, Tre, QUATTRO! (1,2,3,4) Yup not one blade but four blades- That’s why the Schick Quattro is about the only female razor I use. Before Schick Quattro came into my life I was using Matt’s razor as I never got a closer shave then the any ladies shavers.



I’m excited to be able to announce that Quattro For Women is now available with a limited edition peach handle and conditioning strips infused with exotic Papaya and Pearl extract to soothe and hydrate. It’s mix of unique natural ingredients have been carefully selected because of their amazing beauty benefits. 

Papaya (also known as Paw Paw) is a rich source of Vitamin A and papain, a protein-dissolving enzyme found only in papaya, that breaks down layers of dead skin helping to exfoliate. The powerful fruit enzyme readily dissolves the dead and damaged cells, leaving healthy new skin, and leaves you feeling silky smooth.

Pearl extract (yes, the same that is found in an oyster) contains essential amino acids, which heal and help maintain healthy skin.



I have used this razor for the past 2 weeks, as I hate waxing because I ALWAYS get spots and ingrown hairs no matter what I do. So shaving is my form of hair removal on my legs, and it is usually done in the shower. In the kit it actually comes with a shower hanger, which to me is a HUGE selling point as it makes it easier to use and store in the shower.


I have not had one knick or drawn any blood with this razor even when using it for the first time at its sharpest.

Honestly I would be lying if I said I could tell the different between the original Quattro and the Peach one. But what I do know is I love the colour of this razor so much more and it appeals to me more then pink.


The heads are the same just different ingredients although I could not smell the difference.


Quattro For Women Disposables are also available with the Papaya & Pearl complex. Available in stores in March 2014 Schick Quattro For Women Disposables deliver the same high performance shave, with the ease and convenience of a disposable. $7.99 for a 3 pack.


Price of the kit is $11.99, 4 pack refills are $14.49