WAKE UP WITH A BIG ONE- The Body Shop Launch

WARNING- THIS POST MAY DISPLAY PARTIAL NUDITY and you may walk away with a big one :-P 

Today was anything but ordinary for me as I walked up the ramp to the world’s largest The Body shop… I wish more mornings went this way J

So this is how my morning started.
I was a little down and out having to wake up at 5:30 to be able to catch a train at 6:40 in the morning and then trekking my way into the city as the rain pelted down on the roof- lucky for my umbrella! Buuuuttt boy oh boy did the brains at The Body Shop all turn that around, to a VERY heavenly morning.

As I walked up the ramp of the World's Largest Body Shop in Bourke Street my morning took a turn for the better. 

I ended up .....
WAKING UP 
WITH A BIG ONE.

Those two boys in nothing but a towel on with the figure of some kind of Roman god- my oh my I woke up in a hurry then! I think all the women in the room did to be completely honest. This is what I had to put up with all morning.


After I had caught my breath back and reset my brain to function properly I wondered over to the food table to the left as my stomach was growling and demanding to be fed- and this was my beautiful breakfast selection. 




I was of course invited to come along to the launch of The Body Shops NEW Limited Edition Shower Gels and Body Butters. No they are not completely new but the packaging is- the are now bigger and better then ever!


The shower gels not come in a great 750mL pump pack, which should last you months- unless you drink the stuff, which is not the best thing to do with these babies.


Shower Gels 750ml $19.95: Pink Grapefruit, Moringa, Strawberry, Olive, Satsuma
Also available are the Body butters again in a BIGGER 300mL container, which to be completely honest with you will last me more then 6-8 months and that’s using it every week more then once.
 Body Butter 300ml $29.95: Coconut, Strawberry, Olive, Shea, Moringa, Mango.


After having a play with the product and speaking to the brains behind the brand and marketing of The Body Shop (which the male models stood there looking like we were talking a completely other langue) we were aloud the opportunity to explore the store and the products before the shop opened.


I took advantage of having the body spray section all to myself and probably walked out of there smelling like a lady that had smeared mango on her skin, coconut in her hair and run through a field of Moringa while sipping on a strawberry smoothie- I may have over done the swatching of scents a little- I call it exotic!

Before I left I was given a bag FULL of amazing goodies- here is a sneak peek of what can be found inside. So in the coming weeks you will be seeing a heck load of The Body Shop and reviews on what I thought- first up for me to try is the Banana Shampoo and Conditioner J Bring it on!!!