WIN Tupperware Grow With Me- And Sipper Cup Review

A few months ago you would have seen the amazing Grow With Me Range featured on my blog, but if not you can find it HERE.


One thing you see on this feature is the great Grow With Me Drinking Tumbler. I did love this cup because it was perfect for my girls and their ages. Madison being 2 and a bit was moving on up from sipper cups and onto drinking from a big girls cup like her big sister Hayely. The youngens are growing up way too quickly because of the fact they are trying to keep up with their older siblings.
But now I am happy to announce Tupperware has introduced to their Grow With Me Range a brand NEW Sipper Cup extension for the Grow With me Tumbler, but as you know can fit on the entire grow with me range.


This makes a lot of sense bringing out the sipper cup attachment as I was getting quite a few personal messages asking why there was no sipper cup attachment, but there were straws and learning tops.


The shape of the sipper part of the attachment is great for any age bracket and durable so the kids cannot chew it to bits and pieces.
Luckily Tupperware and 3B’s have come together to be able to host a perfect giveaway which will allow one of my viewers to be able to try out the Grow With Me Range for themselves.

All you have to do is tell me in 50WOL –
What is your favourite product from Tupperware?
 This does not have to be a Grow With Me Range product.
Strictly 50 words or less
Daily Entry Aloud
Open to Australian Residents Only
Competition Closes 20th May 2014
Good Luck Beauties.


WIN a Tupperware Grow With me Pack