Review of Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream

I wont lie, when the Daisy Dream landed on my door step I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest and my head falling into a day dream. This right here in my little hands is the first ever Marc Jacobs fragrance that I have EVER owned, and was a BIG deal. I was so excited to rip the plastic off the box and open this fragrance up to let me nose go into a fragrance coma.

As soon as I saw the design of this new release I instantly thought Spring and fell in love. With Spring on the creep and even upon us already in terms of weather here in Melbourne, this is a perfectly fitting fragrance.  This for me would have to be the best of all the Marc Jacob’s releases.
Even though I have never owned a Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance I have with every release ducked down to Myer just to have a whiff. And the Daisy Dream for me is the best smelling fragrance to have been released. I would even take it as far to say that both this fragrance and the original Michael Kors by Michael Kors are my two favourite fragrances off all time!

The Daisy Dream comes in three sizes , which include:
30ML - $60 (LIMITED EDITION)

50ML - $90

100ML - $120
.
So it is certainly affordable and worth every little scent you spend. I will throw a top in the wash, which has had Daisy Dream sprayed on it and I can still smell the scent linger- which is VERY long lasting.
For me the design is all about Spring and reminds me of my childhood, when we used to live in the country and drive past fields full of daisy’s and even created daisy chains for our head.
ELEGANTLY CRAFTED, THE CURVED SHOULDERS ARE DRESSED WITH A SWEETLY EMBELLISHED DAISY DETAIL THAT CREATES AN AIRY, LACE- LIKE EFFECT. THE CLEAR GLASS REVEALS THE SKY BLUE HUE OF THE FRAGRANCE. THE BOTTLE IS TOPPED OFF WITH A SILVER CAP ADORNED WITH DAISY ACCENTS.



I couldn’t exactly pin point the one scent that comes to mind when applying this fragrance to my skin as there are so many levels to this fragrance and one minute I will be smelling berries and the next there will be a hint of jasmine and even coconut in there.  So with a little look over the complexity of this fragrance I found out why my nose my have become a little overwhelmed with trying to pin point one scent.

LIGHT AND AIRY, DAISY DREAM IS BOTH FLORAL AND FRUITY. THE FRAGRANCE CAPTIVATES WITH DELECTABLE TOP NOTES OF BLACKBERRY, FRESH GRAPEFRUIT AND SUCCULENT PEAR. THE HEART IMPARTS A RICH, FEMININE JASMINE, NOTES OF LYCHEE AND BLUE WISTERIA. A DREAMY DRYDOWN OF WHITE WOODS, MUSKS AND COCONUT WATER.
TOP: BLACKBERRY, GRAPEFRUIT, PEAR
HEART: JASMINE, LYCHEE, BLUE WISTERIA
BASE: WHITE WOODS, MUSKS, COCONUT WATER
Also available in the collection, (which I plant to create a little Daisy Dream family on my vanity) are the following,
LUMINOUS BODY LOTION
150ML - $40
UPLIFTING SHOWER GEL
150ML - $30 (LIMITED EDITION)
This fragrance became available from Myer and David Jones on the 3rd Of August which means if you want to get your hot little hands on the collection, you can head in to your nearest store and pick some up. You can also get the range from SELECTED pharmacies from the 31st of August so it is best you  call FOR STOCKISTS. PLEASE CALL 1800 812 663.


I would not hesitate with this fragrance and would encourage all you ladies to try it out J
What would have to be your favourite Marc Jacobs fragrance to ever be release?