Spiral's in my Kitchen with a European Twist- Pasta Recipe

Being half European (as I tend to babble on about) I am in a tough spot, I love cooking from scratch but then there are days when I want to be in and out of the kitchen as quick as possible. Luckily for me I have found a brand that can help me out in both areas.
Spiral’s Dip & Toss Pasta Oils are as versatile as they are tasty. 
Available in
Rosemary & Garlic
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil 
Basil & Parmesan
 The Dip & Toss Pasta Oils are made with fresh herbs and spices matched with premium quality cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
I created my Nonna’s pasta dish using products sourced from Spiral, and I must admit the sauce and dish overall did taste better then it ever has- just goes to show the quality of the products makes all the difference.
Nonna’s Pasta Sauce using Arrabbiata Sugo with Spiral’s Brown Rice Penne

Ingredients:
1 teaspoon Spiral’s Rosemary and Garlic oil
1 Brown Onion Diced
500g Lean beef Mince
1 teaspoon Vegeta
1 diced carrot
1 Sprig Rosemary
Mixed Italian Herbs
1 jar Arrabbiata Sugo sauce

Method:
Firstly you pop the onion and carrot into a frying pan with Spiral’s oil, when it gets super hot and brown them off making sure not to burn them. Then add in the mince and brown off. Once the mince is brown you add in the vegeta, herbs and rosemary. Once this has all cooked through and infused add in the jar of Arrabbiata Sugo Sauce.
Cook for 30mins on low to medium heat. Add parmesan at the end and enjoy.
TIP: With the brown rice penne I would suggest to rinse under hot water once cooked to get the slimy residue off.

I have used the Dip and Toss Pasta oils with garden salads and vinegar to get a real taste of the pure oil with infused flavours. Another great way to enjoy these oils is to drizzle some overtop of your vegetables that are going into the oven for roasting for the extra special taste.
My garden salad using Spiral's Dip And Toss

You can stir it through fresh pasta with a dollop of tapenade, or drizzle it over a pizza for that restaurant-quality taste. For something a bit different, mix the Dip & Toss Pasta Oil with vinegar and toss through a green salad, or simply use as a dip with crusty fresh bread and watch as the bowl is wiped clean.
Spiral’s new Dip & Toss Pasta Oils are a terrific complement to their Organic Sugos. As well as a partner to fresh pasta, the Sugos can be served as an accompaniment to meat, poultry or seafood. Add a dash of verjuice to create a broth
I am now covered in the kitchen thanks to Spiral’s Dip & Toss Oils with its Organic Sugos for both entrée and main, bringing a flourish of flavours that are quality, fresh and versatile – truly pantry staples.
www.spiralfoods.com.au