WIN a Double Pass to Potted Potter Melbourne

I would be lying if I said I watched all the Harry Potter movies- they lost me after the second one as I became older and I didn’t think the series would ever end. But having said that I have a little brother who at the time was a little wizard himself (and I don’t mean the magic trick kind). He was into Harry Potter and even got me to draw a lightning bolt on his head with a permanent marker one day in the hope it would never come off- should have seen Mum’s face when she saw it, was fair to say we found out the wonders of Eucalyptus oil that night!


Any who, there is a little show packed full of magic laughter hitting the shore of MelbourneTown in the coming weeks, and I thought I would let you Harry Potter loving fans know all about it- even if you didn’t get into the series or books I am sure you will love this show- I even want to go!

By popular demand Potted Potter is returning to Melbourne from the 28th October at the Arts Centre, Melbourne.

 Potted Potter

MELBOURNE
VENUE                  Arts Centre Melbourne, Playhouse
SEASON               Tuesday 28 October to Sunday 2 November, 2014
TICKETS                from $60.  (Booking and transaction fees may apply.)
BOOKINGS          ARTS CENTRE MELBOURNE 1300 182 183 or
                               artscentremelbourne.com.au
                               Groups 10+ SAVE! Call Group Bookings 1300 002 787


This hugely entertaining show takes on the ultimate challenge of condensing all seven Harry Potter books (and a real life game of Quidditch) into seventy hilarious minutes. 
This fantastically funny show features all your favourite characters, a special appearance from a fire-breathing dragon, endless costumes, brilliant songs, ridiculous props and a generous helping of Hogwarts magic! I thought your readers would love it!!



We have teamed up to be able to give away tickets for the Tuesday 7th October, performance. They are valued at $77.50/ticket so $155 for a double pass. I have two double passes up for grabs, and as this show is not to be missed I am sure you will want to enter this competition. It is super easy and all you have to do is follow the steps below J

25 WOL- Who is your favourite Harry Potter Character and why?

T&C’s
Open to Melbourne residents only as the show is in Melbourne.

No travel or accommodation is supplied, this is for TICKETS ONLY.
Have fun and good luck J