3B's Loves Lassig and their brand NEW tote Bag

What Mumma doesn’t like to carry around a stylish piece of arm candy that doubles as a super awesome baby bag? I know this Mumma when first having a bubba just used to use the handbag as a baby bag, because at the time baby bags weren’t a fashion accessory and were quite daggy if I do say so myself!

I have found a bag (well tote) that every single fashion conscious mum will agree is divine-  the Lässig Casual Tote Bag RRP $149.95




















I would have never thought to have turned a tote into a Nappy bag, for me they are for the beach or when I am looking for a more simplified option for a handbag.
   
The Lässig Casual Tote Bag features one large main compartment as well as other well-organised compartments to quickly grab things like your mobile phone, or baby wipes. This classic tote also contains a water-repellent baby changing mat, insulated bottle holder, stroller hooks, water-repellent wet pocket, front zip pouch and more. Available in Navy and Dubarry the new tote is made for the ever-stylish and chic mum.

I own a Lässig already, and it is my one prized Mumma possession and anybody that has had a baby around me knows how highly I speak of these products. I have the green label neckline black baby bag as seen below. I have had it for almost two years now I think and not one thing has gone wrong and except for the odd stain it looks practically brand new.

All Lässig products come with the usual environmentally friendly DNA with all products being made using eco-friendly and sustainable materials and completely free from those bad chemicals such as PVC, nickel, azo dyes, cadmium, phthalates and phosphates.

Having said that though, I very much want to add to my collection and I think this would make for a great addition (if your listening Mr.M please add this to my forever growing Christmas Wish List!!!)

Whether it’s a trip to the park, or a stroll around the shopping centre, with the Lässig Casual Tote Bag you will always be ready for a day out and about with your
 little one in style.

Stockist: www.lassig.com.au