Natralia Nourish Naturals keeps my hair smelling fab

Are you a fan of Grapefruit or maybe a citrus scent like Mandarin? If you answered yes then do I have the ultimate hair product for you! I know for me Spring means the smells in this house tend to change and we like to mix things up for the sunny days and like different scents to those in the cooler seasons. So the product I stumbled across was:

Nourish normal hair shampoo + Conditioner Combo 500mL



Grape Seed and Mandarin extracts bring bounce and manageability to your hair. Wheat Proteins in combination with Evening Primrose essential oil have remarkable hair nourishing and repairing properties. Gentle enough for everyday use, it leaves your hair clean, strong, shiny, smooth to the touch, and free from tangles.

Natralia Nourish Naturals only uses 100% natural products and is free from the following:
Petrochemical Free
Paraben Free
Sulphate Free

Basically they have left all the nasties out that you would normally find in every day shampoo and conditioners that can not only be harmful to the environment but also the person using it.



I love using this shampoo and conditioner combo on the girls as it leaves their hair looking super healthy and knot free. But not only that I also love the Spring/Summer scent it holds with the citrus/bitter scent from the grapefruit and mandarin. This is certainly a scent you have to have a nose for and may not be for some.

In my younger days you wouldn’t catch me anywhere near a grapefruit and the scent just made my stomach turn. But as I have gotten older and my tastebuds and sense of smell has changed, it really has grown on me.

The only reason I don’t use this product on my own hair is because of some reason my hair becomes quite sticky and tangled- this may be due to the length as my hair almost touches my bottom now.



You can find the Nourish Naturals range in most good pharmacies such as Amcal, Chemist Warehouse and even Priceline. Priceline is where I purchase my Nourish Naturals from, and it wont cost you an arm or a leg!