Insta Worthy Cocktails for Mother's Day

The perfect drinks....... to bring the inner little girl out in us Mummie's

It seems everyone is turning to Pinterest or Instagram for inspiration these days, and we crave those insta worthy food and drink shots that just look as delicious to the eye as they do the mouth.

So I thought this Mother’s Day I would perfect the perfect treat for myself (alcoholic of course) as these sorts of occasions is when I tend to have a couple of drinks. I am not much of a drinker; I think I turned myself off from my teen years for life.  So I prefer a drink that isn’t too strong and have been leaning towards liqueurs and those types of drinks lately as their alcohol percentages seem to be a lot lower.


I have partnered with Chambord (no this is not a paid post I was just gifted the beverage to play around with and try and create some banging cocktails for all the girls out there.

My inspo, the girls fairy garden. Yup, I know not really the first place you look for inspo on an alcoholic beverage but hey, it seems to have worked this time.

Unicorn Potty (taste just like Fruit Tingles)
¾ Glass of Lemonade
¼ Glass of Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
Small handful of mixed berries (we used frozen so it was like ice).
Grape Fairy Floss (optional)
Sprinkle of 100s and 1000’s





The It’s Winter.. but I miss Summer Cocktail (pretty sure this cocktail would have been created already and has a professional name, but let’s roll with it).

¾ glass of Lemonade
¼ glass of Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
Mixed Frozen Berries
(that’s it, simple).


You can have so much fun with Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur as it is a great base to many great flavour combinations; I have had a play lately and have been able to sneak it into just about any drink.
*Another awesome tip, if you don’t like the bitterness of champagne or chardonnay then ask for a shot of Chambord in there, it sweetens up the deal making it a sweet but not too sweet drinkable drink.


Yes, I am now going to be a responsible grown-up (straightens collar) and remind you to drink responsibly.