NYX X Spooktober Festival Event Recap



Instead of counting down the days until Christmas every year I now countdown to Halloween as I love dressing up and playing with SFX cosmetics now.


In the bloggersphere events are really picking up and brands really know how to throw a party.




This year NYX had a stall at Melbourne’s Spooktober Festival in St Kilda and invited a handful of influencers and bloggers along to experience a VIP treatment (and get scared out of our skins) literally!


I heard about Spooktober last year but never looked into it, but now I have already got costume ideas for the family for next year and can’t wait.




Wizz Fizz sponsored the event so there were plenty of little stalls with Wizz Fizz treats and loved watching all the kids run around trick or treating the stalls all dressed up.

Heading along with some girlfriends made it all the more fun and I was glad the other Erin was just as much of a scaredy cat as me.



Before the haunted house opened we decided to branch off and explore some of the Halloween themed carnival games. My favourite would have to of been tossing zombie heads into a dunny- so much fun!

The highlight of the event had to be the Haunted House although us girls only made it through one of the three mazes (Haunted Manor) and were on edge every minute after stepping out of there. We had husky voices from screaming by the end of it, but we all had a ball.



My zombie hunting squad (who were more likely to drop or run then defend) were consisted of Erin, Cat and her sister.. I apologise to the group for holding them up because maybe my knees got weak and dropped to the floor, not once.. but twice! Oopsie daisies..

Erin, Erin, Elle, Rebecca, Kate

Afterwards we were headed upstairs (mind you checking every corner waiting for something to come out screaming) to the bar, where NYX we’re kind enough to provide some nibblies and drinks for us to help calm our nerves.



I think this time next year you might see quite a bit more Halloween related posts and looks I create using my SFX goodies.